Hello to all, New to Fiverr

Hello to everyone on Fiverr, my name is Lamont H. and this is my first time logging in to Fiverr. I have a serious interest in pursuing a career in voice over/acting and heard that Fiverr was a good place to start. This is a very new experience for me so I look forward to any and all input you all may have to help me along on my journey. I haven’t uploaded any photos as of yet but as I become more comfortable with having an online presence I will make it a point to do so. I just wanted to get my foot in the door and shake off some of the nervous feelings I have with being online. I look forward to being an active part of the Fiverr community while gradually cementing my place among those of you who have been here for some time. Thank you for your time and any assistance that can be given to me.

Hello and welcome, Lamont!

For starters, take a look at the articles in the Fiverr Seller Help Center - there´s a lot of info that will probably help you to avoid the one or other pitfall.
And if you haven´t already when registering - do read the Terms of Service, that´s really paramount, you need to know some major stuff, like that for example it´s not allowed to exchange contact info for contact outside of the Fiverr messaging system (can lead to a ban) etc.

Good luck and much success and fun for your journey! 🍀

Hello and welcome, Lamont!

For starters, take a look at the articles in the Fiverr Seller Help Center - there´s a lot of info that will probably help you to avoid the one or other pitfall.

And if you haven´t already when registering - do read the Terms of Service, that´s really paramount, you need to know some major stuff, like that for example it´s not allowed to exchange contact info for contact outside of the Fiverr messaging system (can lead to a ban) etc.

Good luck and much success and fun for your journey! 🍀

Thank you for your kind words and I truly appreciate the tips you have given me.

Feels good having you here. Try setting up your gigs and I could offer some little assistance you might need 🙂

Jenny thank you so much for your warm welcome, I’m still a little ways off from setting up my first gig, still learning the ins and outs of recording a quality demo and how to effectively edit vocals. I will definitely keep you in mind once I’m truly ready to get going. I figure for now I will be an active part of the forums as I continue to learn a little more. Once again, thank you so much for your offer, I really appreciate it.

Archived