Backlink helpful ? Fiverr gig?

one_service

High-quality backlinks may improve the SEO ranking of your gig in SERPS like Google. With that being said, I highly doubt a few backlinks will make any difference, because of Fiverrs already strong position in that regard.

I’m no SEO expert, but I’m thinking that if there are many similar gigs to yours, and Google is not giving your gig a proper ranking, back-links of high quality may help with that. Low-quality backlinks is more likely to harm this ranking.

As far as I know it will not affect your placement in search on Fiverr though, and you should be focusing on Fiverr. Tweak your gigs to perfection, using great descriptions, video, nice graphics, and most important of all; providing a high-quality product or service in your niche at the right price, making your buyers happy.

You can also market your Gig in social media.

In my experience, the best way to get more sales is to provide a great service.

I would take a look at this great thread on how you can optimize your gig:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Ten Tips to Optimize Your Gigs, Create Trust, and Get Sales

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 345 ❤

Best of luck! 🙂

High-quality backlinks may improve the SEO ranking of your gig in SERPS like Google. With that being said, I highly doubt a few backlinks will make any difference, because of Fiverrs already strong position in that regard.

I’m no SEO expert, but I’m thinking that if there are many similar gigs to yours, and Google is not giving your gig a proper ranking, back-links of high quality may help with that. Low-quality backlinks is more likely to harm this ranking.

As far as I know it will not affect your placement in search on Fiverr though, and you should be focusing on Fiverr. Tweak your gigs to perfection, using great descriptions, video, nice graphics, and most important of all; providing a high-quality product or service in your niche at the right price, making your buyers happy.

You can also market your Gig in social media.

In my experience, the best way to get more sales is to provide a great service.

I would take a look at this great thread on how you can optimize your gig:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Ten Tips to Optimize Your Gigs, Create Trust, and Get Sales

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 345 ❤

Best of luck! 🙂

maybe it’s not working for fiverr sir .

Archived