What a joke! buyer gives me 3.7

bootmaster1

What a joke! 😉

Is there any way to send modification request again?

After all, now it’s 4.3 stars 😁

What a joke! 😉

A 4.3 review is better than a 3.7 review, and is not a terrible review. I recommend that you accept it and move on. You’re not going to get 5-star reviews with every reviewed order. A 4.3 review is not something you need to fret about. Earn more positive reviews higher than that, and the 4.3 won’t have much effect on your seller reputation.

What a joke! 😉

A 4.3 review is better than a 3.7 review, and is not a terrible review. I recommend that you accept it and move on. You’re not going to get 5-star reviews with every reviewed order. A 4.3 review is not something you need to fret about. Earn more positive reviews higher than that, and the 4.3 won’t have much effect on your seller reputation.

Yes thank you very much

• 3 weeks later...

Do not push your clients to give you 5 stars if they think you do not deserve it, if they made a mistake and wanted to give perfect score then they have an option to change it once if they made a mistake again then the only option it’s to contact support and to manual change it, but please do not tell your clients that they must give you 5. It’s optional

Just take the new and improved review and move on. And work hard to make sure that all of your reviews are 5 stars from now on by over-delivering on what you promise. Do it a little faster, a little better, be more communicative, and be positive with your clients. They won’t have an alternative, and won’t make “mistakes” when they review your work.

Archived