Buyers order multiple gigs with the same delivery time

abhi_m

Hi,

I’m a content writer. I offer to deliver one article in 2 days. But sometimes the buyers order multiple articles with the gig’s default 2 day delivery. It is practically impossible to complete, say 10 articles in 2 days. Last time I requested for time extension.

Is there any way to increase the gig delivery time when buyers order multiple articles in the same gig?

Thanks,

Hi,

I’m a content writer. I offer to deliver one article in 2 days. But sometimes the buyers order multiple articles with the gig’s default 2 day delivery. It is practically impossible to complete, say 10 articles in 2 days. Last time I requested for time extension.

Is there any way to increase the gig delivery time when buyers order multiple articles in the same gig?

Thanks,

hi…

you have offered 2 days delivery time for 1 article and if you received any multiple order on one gig you must deliver the first article within 2 days to maintainer your deliver on time level but you should discuss with the customer about the delivery time of all articles … no need to request for extension.

No. You can edit the delivery time but it won’t just be for when a buyer/buyers order multiple copies of the gig. You can set a limit on the number of in-progress orders you can have for that gig though (“limit orders in the queue” in the “gigs” page.

That´s one of the things I totally don´t get. It´s a perk of higher levels even, that buyers are able to tick more multiples - what is the thought process behind that, that while moving through the levels, we unlock 72-hour days and the ability to never need to sleep or eat? 😉

I heard they did something about this issue for the VO people, so I hope it’s somewhere high up on the list for writing & translation. I can’t even imagine it being a big problem, as there are other things we can limit in drop downs as well.

Perhaps put it up in “site suggestions”, I did, some time back, and also posted it in some other relevant thread back then, questions for the podcast or something, but who knows, perhaps a new thread will draw attention to this still being an issue.

Archived