Why do buyers not reply!

ag151293

On 1/8/2018 at 2:36 AM, misscrystal said:

I just got a $5 order from someone who wants $800 worth of work he listed in the requirements section.

Hi oh my that is unfortunate. not to let the buyer go. did you ask him/her to do a little work. Or at least up sell some other gig? Just to make options available.

If you dont mind me asking what was the work for?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/8/2018 at 12:24 PM, michaelgamoras said:

Hi oh my that is unfortunate. not to let the buyer go. did you ask him/her to do a little work. Or at least up sell some other gig? Just to make options available.

If you dont mind me asking what was the work for?

He/she already proofed to be unreasonable. Why should she waste any more time with this person?

Nobody should be so desperate to run after the even most unreasonable buyer just to make a dime. Doing so doesn’t bring you any further.

He/she already proofed to be unreasonable. Why should she waste any more time with this person?

Nobody should be so desperate to run after the even most unreasonable buyer just to make a dime. Doing so doesn’t bring you any further.

@mariokluser is right.

Anyone who spends only $5 and puts in a very long list of things they expect to get, and wants to include literally everything I am selling in ALL my gigs, AND include every extra I offer, into one $5 order, is not anyone I want to deal with.

@mariokluser is right.

Anyone who spends only $5 and puts in a very long list of things they expect to get, and wants to include literally everything I am selling in ALL my gigs, AND include every extra I offer, into one $5 order, is not anyone I want to deal with.

Same you are right, Its depend on the requirements of buyers .its not about only $5 for gig fix.

My take would be: They initially message you and are interested, either your conversation/sellings skills turn them off OR maybe someone else comes along at the same time and he or she are either cheaper, make the client feel more comfortable about their skills, or offer a better deal in some way. Just keep pushing and changing your pitch if things arent working, eventually youll figure out what works for you and hopefully pick up some more work 🙂 GoodLuck!

My take would be: They initially message you and are interested, either your conversation/sellings skills turn them off OR maybe someone else comes along at the same time and he or she are either cheaper, make the client feel more comfortable about their skills, or offer a better deal in some way. Just keep pushing and changing your pitch if things arent working, eventually youll figure out what works for you and hopefully pick up some more work 🙂 GoodLuck!

Yes, Its happened, If I offer my price according the requirements, there are already a lot of. They do same work but go with the less price. But actually price should not be on this work exactly they are getting this work. Competition so tight, why they should not look at the less price instead of skills.

Yes, Its happened, If I offer my price according the requirements, there are already a lot of. They do same work but go with the less price. But actually price should not be on this work exactly they are getting this work. Competition so tight, why they should not look at the less price instead of skills.

Exactly. Heres a tip - when i was first starting, I would do jobs for way under the clients requested budget, AND went far above & beyond to make the client happy. Offer free things, work harder than you need to, make suggestions the buyer may not know about, treat your buyers business as your own, give it 100% - YES you will make less AND spend alot more time- AT FIRST. Doing this will compel buyers to leave you a fantastic review, a review that STANDS OUT. After doing this for a while i was able to refer buyers to my reviews, and that was the true difference between me and the next seller (i believe). After some time i started having people message me with simply “Your reviews are incredible, i believe youre a good fit for my project” - After doing that for a while i was able to more than double my asking prices. Clients seem happy to pay for my services even though admittedly, my prices are MUCH higher than most people i see on Fiverr.

Make it a point to under promise, and over deliver. It’ll pay off in the long run!

Goodluck !!

Archived