Fiverr is a cheat! - Buyers perspective!

adamindia5

money is money regardless $1 or $1000

Yeah, of course but some amounts are not worth talking about in actuality.

I would direct you to the following part of the ToS which may or may not be applicable to you. It says sellers but I presume the same is true of buyers.

Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

I would direct you to the following part of the ToS which may or may not be applicable to you. It says sellers but I presume the same is true of buyers.

The question here is not about getting back my money, that even they know they have to return the unused amount to me. But my point here today is the intention of Fiverr, just because I spoke about removing my money out of Fiverr, so they chose to ban me? Is this how Fiverr choose to do business? blackmailing people to keep their money in Fiverr account?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The question here is not about getting back my money, that even they know they have to return the unused amount to me. But my point here today is the intention of Fiverr, just because I spoke about removing my money out of Fiverr, so they chose to ban me? Is this how Fiverr choose to do business? blackmailing people to keep their money in Fiverr account?

Is this how Fiverr choose to do business? blackmailing people to keep their money in Fiverr account?

I have no idea - you need to talk to customer support about the reasons for being banned.

My blunt opinion is that your request prompted an anti fraud check on your account (as is normal for when there are a series of cancellations and then a withdrawal attempt) and they found something that did not look good. As I said, just my opinion based on what you have said and how I have seen other situations handled in forum posts.

Note that I am not trying to accuse you of anything, just providing an opinion.

Good luck.

I said 90% are frauds or faking their skills. Which means 10% is genuine and that is why you see few positives reviews left for sellers on my account.

I’ve never ever taken delivery of orders which were cancelled. But instead of fixing these fake skilled sellers Fiverr finds it easy to block buyers saying “High number of cancellations” Thats great customer service isn’t it??

I said 90% are frauds or faking their skills. Which means 10% is genuine

Your math is inaccurate and highly sensationalized. Please recalculate your claims.

I said 90% are frauds or faking their skills. Which means 10% is genuine

Your math is inaccurate and highly sensationalized. Please recalculate your claims.

Its not just me, a lot of people have posted similar on this forum, take this one for example -Too Many FAKE Sellers Here On Fiverr

Also if you google you will find out so many people getting scammed by Fiverr and their fake sellers.

Are these people fake too? - https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/fiverr.com

Its not just me, a lot of people have posted similar on this forum, take this one for example -Too Many FAKE Sellers Here On Fiverr

Also if you google you will find out so many people getting scammed by Fiverr and their fake sellers.

I said nothing to contest your claim of unhappy buyers. I merely pointed out that you are randomly claiming percentages that are nowhere near accurate. Your math is, most definitely wrong, and highly sensationalized in order to support your claims.

There are many more wonderful, skilled, serious, professional, and top-quality sellers than just the measly 10% that you claim. Please do not insult us great sellers by claiming that we are so rare here on this site.

And please do not make up fake percentages in order to make a false point.

I said nothing to contest your claim of unhappy buyers. I merely pointed out that you are randomly claiming percentages that are nowhere near accurate. Your math is, most definitely wrong, and highly sensationalized in order to support your claims.

There are many more wonderful, skilled, serious, professional, and top-quality sellers than just the measly 10% that you claim. Please do not insult us great sellers by claiming that we are so rare here on this site.

My experience on Fiverr showed 90% of dubious profiles. And I will stick to it. Sorry to say but that is my experience, whether you agree to it or not is something that I’m not even taking into consideration.

I need to write something here…

First, you said your side of the story about sellers, it would be nice to hear their side too. There are always 2 sides of each story.

Second. You showed forum post about fake sellers. Remember this, only buyers who had bad experience will post on forum, all other buyers who had great experience will not post (or rarely happens).
If only small percentage of buyers who had great experience open new thread saying that, you wouldn’t even find threads about bad experience.

just because I spoke about removing my money out of Fiverr,

Have you, by any chance, mentioned a chargeback, or calling your bank to get your money back, or anything of the sort?

just because I spoke about removing my money out of Fiverr,

Have you, by any chance, mentioned a chargeback, or calling your bank to get your money back, or anything of the sort?

Nope, not at all. I’m only in touch with Fiverr support regarding the money

If only small percentage of buyers who had great experience open new thread saying that, you wouldn’t even find threads about bad experience.

I’ll be more than happy to see something like that, but the fact right now is that there are more bad reviews than good one.

I’ll be more than happy to see something like that, but the fact right now is that there are more bad reviews than good one.

the fact right now is that there are more bad reviews than good one.

If there were more bad experiences than good ones, Fiverr would have been shut down a long time ago.

A lot of people say nothing. They get what they need done, and move on to the next project. They feel no need to even visit the forum, let alone talk about their experience at length.

My experience on Fiverr showed 90% of dubious profiles. And I will stick to it. Sorry to say but that is my experience, whether you agree to it or not is something that I’m not even taking into consideration.

And, while that may be YOUR experience, it is not an accurate representation of Fiverr. So, claiming that your experience must be the truth, is extremely shortsighted of you.

Fiverr sells more than a million gigs per month.

The site you linked to has about 700 bad reviews. Just mine alone is more than 700 5-star reviews, never mind the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of sellers. There are not more bad reviews than good ones.

Fiverr sells more than a million gigs per month.

The site you linked to has about 700 bad reviews. Just mine alone is more than 700 5-star reviews, never mind the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of sellers. There are not more bad reviews than good ones.

That’s the issue with sites like SiteJabber, the chances that you will leave a good review on a site like that is low unless you received FANTASTIC service. But tons of people are willing to leave a horrible review if you as much as sneeze wrong. Seeing most of the reviews on Sitejabber, it’s rock bottom reviews for very petty nonsense.

Most of these reviews just sound like they came from someone who didn’t read the TOS before signing up and then getting annoyed when they breach the TOS. Or otherwise when they take one seller for 5$, and are shocked when the quality if not up to par with experts who get paid more than 200 times the amount.

That’s the issue with sites like SiteJabber, the chances that you will leave a good review on a site like that is low unless you received FANTASTIC service. But tons of people are willing to leave a horrible review if you as much as sneeze wrong. Seeing most of the reviews on Sitejabber, it’s rock bottom reviews for very petty nonsense.

Most of these reviews just sound like they came from someone who didn’t read the TOS before signing up and then getting annoyed when they breach the TOS. Or otherwise when they take one seller for 5$, and are shocked when the quality if not up to par with experts who get paid more than 200 times the amount.

Most of these reviews just sound like they came from someone who didn’t read the TOS before signing up and then getting annoyed when they breach the TOS.

Almost every day on the forum, someone gets really angry at fiverr for getting banned “for no reason”.

Most of these reviews just sound like they came from someone who didn’t read the TOS before signing up and then getting annoyed when they breach the TOS.

Almost every day on the forum, someone gets really angry at fiverr for getting banned “for no reason”.

Or they are shocked that they spent 5$ for a gig, and got 5$ worth of work, and not 50$ worth of work.

And we sit here and discuss it, over and over. You ever see the movie “Groundhog Day”? We need some new stuff to talk about.

giphy.gif.dce083e78662b15d9d87c9339152a294.gif

And we sit here and discuss it, over and over. You ever see the movie “Groundhog Day”? We need some new stuff to talk about.

a9b91ae83078980b8bb5c9a0b35b9c18dd3ef33e.gif

But that would mean developing new brain neurons instead of the dull but familiar rut our brains have become wired for. After a while it becomes an impossible task.

a9b91ae83078980b8bb5c9a0b35b9c18dd3ef33e.gif

We need a rota where a different person has the responsibility to create an exciting, unique, revolutionary topic each day. Mike - you’re up!

We need a rota where a different person has the responsibility to create an exciting, unique, revolutionary topic each day. Mike - you’re up!

I am so bored with the usual topics here. What’s for dinner tonight? For me: Bucatini Amatriciana [image]

amatriciana.jpg.03f2c5fa1140a33fa9dd241580adae17.jpg

Fiverr’s PR at work! Damage control mode!

Archived