Can't pass a moderation

yermishkina

Hi,

I am pretty frustrated because I can’t pass a moderation.

I am giving language lessons by s***e, so there’s not much I could show as an image. I tried to photograph different objects which contain Russian labels, but neither was approved. Fiverr didn’t explain what exactly was wrong, so I am not sure if I can do anything better.

I am not the best photographer, so perhaps I could hire someone to photograph objects for me.

And now Fiverr deleted the text of my Gig! It is the most frustrating thing, because now I’ll have to recreate it from the very beginning.

I understand that they have some kind of a “Graphic” market.

It makes no sense if the product has nothing to do with graphics, but I can accept it - it is their concept.

But why should the process of creating gig be so frustrating? And why do they need to purge the description?

Think the previous comment is right about the s***e thing. I’ve gotten in trouble for referencing my blog. They’re pretty adamant about keeping everything within fiverr only. I can’t imagine there’s another way to do what you do without s***e, so maybe try it again without mentioning that, maybe something vague like "Will provide Russian lessons via the internet."

For image, I’d go with just an image of you from your webcam (or implying it’s from your webcam via a better camera), give people the impression that you’ll be doing this via s***e without saying it.

Archived