Be honest here. It’s very Important for your career

mahmudulhossain

If they had your voice I would listen 😉

All I hear in topics like this is ‘bla bla bla bla, can I get your attention for absolutely nothing? bla bla bla’ 🙂

Thank you for saying what I thought about this thread, but I decided to try to work with it anyway. I took a college class in business ethics though so it’s really a serious subject if you delve into it.

Thank you for saying what I thought about this thread, but I decided to try to work with it anyway. I took a college class in business ethics though so it’s really a serious subject if you delve into it.

It applies to everything in life, what makes it so useless. “Being honest here”, what does it mean? Telling lies everywhere else?

Being honest is what gets me flagged all of the time, lol.

It applies to everything in life, what makes it so useless. “Being honest here”, what does it mean? Telling lies everywhere else?

Being honest is what gets me flagged all of the time, lol.

I know the feeling - I’d like to be extremely raw & blunt sometimes. But, yanno the extra sensitive types and the sticky finger syndrome. 😄

Do you really need to start a topic for this?

It’s so obvious. It’s the same like starting a topic advising people to breathe in and out.

I don’t want to hurt you, but if this is all you got, you will not have much of a career either.

I do not believe honesty is as prevalent as you seem to. Life has shown me that most people either like to lie or do it for no apparent reason. I thought this was pretty much planet-wide.

I do not believe honesty is as prevalent as you seem to. Life has shown me that most people either like to lie or do it for no apparent reason. I thought this was pretty much planet-wide.

That’s a remarkably dim view of the world around you. 🙁

Great suggestion! In business your reputation is everything. It will make you or break you.

Be always truthful, always available to your buyers, always on time with your deliveries, and always letting them know the progress of their orders.

Only promise what you can do.

You are right dear. Our Mostly client are very sensitive. So It’s very important that you can make happy by doing your best.

Archived