How to send large file to client?

shazzadul

• 9 months later...

Hi!! I’m a graphic designer and have experienced the same problem. What I recommend if the file is simply too large to upload, is uploading a LQ file just as the sample for the client - is the easiest and fastest way for them to see it instantly-. Once is everything okay, you can send them the HQ file using Dropbox as suggested. I have had this problem just once, and it was a quick & safe way to solve it. Hope it helps! Success! 🙂

@lloydsolutions kindly refer me to your old post ???

Refer means please read my previous post. The answers have already been given. If you need further help please make your own post as asking for help in the middle of someone else’s post is not how the forum works.

I replied to tell you not to be telling people to break the Terms of Service by sharing email addresses and put their accounts at risk not to offer suggestions on how to send large files.

Refer means please read my previous post. The answers have already been given. If you need further help please make your own post as asking for help in the middle of someone else’s post is not how the forum works.

I replied to tell you not to be telling people to break the Terms of Service by sharing email addresses and put their accounts at risk not to offer suggestions on how to send large files.

it means i missed something in TOS …and you know very well …please if you know how to send large files …because i usually face this issue…

fiverr allows me to use email if it is part of services…

i am waiting.

it means i missed something in TOS …and you know very well …please if you know how to send large files …because i usually face this issue…

fiverr allows me to use email if it is part of services…

i am waiting.

It’s mentioned in the thread that you can use dropbox. Using the software version of dropbox might be better since if there is a connection failure it can continue from where it left off I think. I assume dropbox is allowed by Fiverr.

You should also send something as an attachment for proof of work and it will also allow something to be shown in the gig gallery if the buyer allows. Though sometimes the attachment feature doesn’t work properly or doesn’t work for all files. Also (though it might depend on the browser), though it says 150 MB max you can still send >150 MB files as an attachment - though if it fails it might have been better to send it via dropbox (eg. software version - though I’m not sure that’s as fast as the web version - If that version doesn’t’ have a failure). So you could send a low res version as a Fiverr attachment and a high res/high bitrate version via something like dropbox.

It’s mentioned in the thread that you can use dropbox. Using the software version of dropbox might be better since if there is a connection failure it can continue from where it left off I think. I assume dropbox is allowed by Fiverr.

You should also send something as an attachment for proof of work and it will also allow something to be shown in the gig gallery if the buyer allows. Though sometimes the attachment feature doesn’t work properly or doesn’t work for all files. Also (though it might depend on the browser), though it says 150 MB max you can still send >150 MB files as an attachment - though if it fails it might have been better to send it via dropbox (eg. software version - though I’m not sure that’s as fast as the web version - If that version doesn’t’ have a failure). So you could send a low res version as a Fiverr attachment and a high res/high bitrate version via something like dropbox.

bundle of thanks @uk1000

Archived