Maximum Tip amount?

jamescott

tip depends on your total order price and you cannot pay more than your original order price like if you make an order of 25$ you cannot make tip more than 25$

if you make an order of 250$ in this case you cannot pay more than 250$ so tip amount will be between 2$ to 250$

that’s all

tip depends on your total order price and you cannot pay more than your original order price like if you make an order of 25$ you cannot make tip more than 25$

That is not true!! Sometime I get more tip than my regular order price.

A situation. You’re to do a work for a client that is 4k words and it extends to 8k. Of course the client already states if it goes over fine and they will pay for the extra. You send the gig extra but client is unresponsive. I later found out her sister had died. The result is that the order closed and so the gig extra was automatically declined. In that instance, what is the best route?

If they want more than they paid for and don’t respond to your request for more money cancel the order.

If they want more than they paid for and don’t respond to your request for more money cancel the order.

That’s true. I’ve a bad habit of submitting the work and the gig extra at the same time so they pay for the gig extra then close the project. Unfortunately because it’s writing, sometimes it goes over the word limit based on the information they want. Then you’re faced with the dilemma of waiting for them to accept the gig extra or the order runs late. So I deliver just to avoid the order being late.

• 3 years later...

Archived