Refund Money from payoneer to Fiverr

mdnijamuddin066

Guest offlinehelpers

Thanks , I have already sent a massage to the customer support center .

Nothing much else you can do apart from waiting for a reply to your message.

Guest offlinehelpers

Fiverr will help me out right ? I am little bit of confuse . can you suggest me more what to do .

Thank you .

There is nothing else you can do - just be patient! 🙂

Guest sara19841

in this case Fiverr will help me out right ? I am little bit of confuse . can you suggest me more about this topic what to do .

Thank you .

Fiverr should help you out, yeah. An agent will get back to you as soon as possible and will do everything to assist you.

This happened with me,Payoneer takes 15 days but still didnt get the refund on fiverr

**NB:For some issue payoneer reject my withdrawal **

Thanks , I have already talked with with fiverr , they have told me that they can’t help me . I need to talk with payonerr customer support . But I have already inform this to payoneer before fiverr , they told me to inform fiverr , only they can help me out to recall my money from payoneer .

Now what can I do . Do you have any other suggestion . Thank you .

Contact customer support. Then maybe the problem will be solved.

Thanks , I have already talked with with fiverr , they have told me that they can’t help me . I need to talk with payonerr customer support . But I have already inform this matter to payoneer before fiverr , they have told me to inform fiverr , only they (Fiverr) can help me out to recall my money from payoneer .

Thanks , I have already talked with with fiverr , they have told me that they can’t help me . I need to talk with payonerr customer support . But I have already inform this matter to payoneer before fiverr , they have told me to inform fiverr , only they (Fiverr) can help me out to recall my money from payoneer .

Then don’t worry bro, you can withdraw that money and try hard to make new for fiverr. 😉

Archived