Refund Money from payoneer to Fiverr

mdnijamuddin066

This happened with me,Payoneer takes 15 days but still didnt get the refund on fiverr

**NB:For some issue payoneer reject my withdrawal **

Thanks , I have already talked with with fiverr , they have told me that they can’t help me . I need to talk with payonerr customer support . But I have already inform this to payoneer before fiverr , they told me to inform fiverr , only they can help me out to recall my money from payoneer .

Now what can I do . Do you have any other suggestion . Thank you .

Contact customer support. Then maybe the problem will be solved.

Thanks , I have already talked with with fiverr , they have told me that they can’t help me . I need to talk with payonerr customer support . But I have already inform this matter to payoneer before fiverr , they have told me to inform fiverr , only they (Fiverr) can help me out to recall my money from payoneer .

Thanks , I have already talked with with fiverr , they have told me that they can’t help me . I need to talk with payonerr customer support . But I have already inform this matter to payoneer before fiverr , they have told me to inform fiverr , only they (Fiverr) can help me out to recall my money from payoneer .

Then don’t worry bro, you can withdraw that money and try hard to make new for fiverr. 😉

Archived