How's your sales going in December?

samdesignspro

Can you please share some tips for pulling back up the sales for 2018 ?

Sure! What I like to do during the slow sales period is review all my active gigs and look into the analytics. I adjust the title, description, tags and prices, if needed. I also like to review my processes and see where I need to update softwares. I also take the time to contribute to to the community right here on the forum. You are already doing that! One of the more recent things I’ve done is provide a temporary promo for the month of December. This can be offered within a current gig you already have or by simply creating a new gig. Hope this helps!

Sure! What I like to do during the slow sales period is review all my active gigs and look into the analytics. I adjust the title, description, tags and prices, if needed. I also like to review my processes and see where I need to update softwares. I also take the time to contribute to to the community right here on the forum. You are already doing that! One of the more recent things I’ve done is provide a temporary promo for the month of December. This can be offered within a current gig you already have or by simply creating a new gig. Hope this helps!

Yes it is very helpful for me. Thank you so much for your help!

Hi, my best seller gigs are.

https://www.fiverr.com/michaelgamoras/design-a-composition-today-for-you

if there is a dedicated forum for your gig only and the crowd is directed there that would be helpfull. So many of us do the same gig though. I have thought of a couple more gigs but they require more material and thought.

Sincerely,

Micahel A. Gamoras

Thanks Man. Much Appreciated!!

Archived