How's your sales going in December?

samdesignspro

December sales are good for some sellers bad for some. It depends on your category as well as your gigs and how you present your services. This month has been my best for the entire year, but who knows, next month might be my worst.

Is there any advice or something you can give me to rise up my sales again?

Overall, it was down a bit for me, but not my a huge amount. It slowed down towards the end of December when Christmas came around. It already started picking back up as we get close to the end of the year. In all the years on Fiverr (since 2010), I’ve noticed a slump in sales during December. It always picks up. The best thing i’ve done is stop worrying about the daily sales and just look at my monthly averages. I try and play the long game. Good luck to everyone!

The most important thing I think you should do to boost sales is put a gig video on your best seller at least. You should also try proofreading your gig descriptions.

Thank you so much for your advice. I tried to hire some one on fiverr to make a video for me but no one help me. I am only a researcher. I think you can help me with this.

Overall, it was down a bit for me, but not my a huge amount. It slowed down towards the end of December when Christmas came around. It already started picking back up as we get close to the end of the year. In all the years on Fiverr (since 2010), I’ve noticed a slump in sales during December. It always picks up. The best thing i’ve done is stop worrying about the daily sales and just look at my monthly averages. I try and play the long game. Good luck to everyone!

Can you please share some tips for pulling back up the sales for 2018 ?

very slim but only a few off of the sellers list is for your gig.

Is there a forum just based on your gig? That would be so helpfull for this month’s sales.

Sincerely,

Michael A. Gamoras

Thank you so much Michael A. Gamoras. I found some forms but they are only seller. I will be appreciated if you will give me the exact names or something that can be helpful for me or others.

Archived