Buyers Not Responding πŸ˜₯

waqas_masood

JAZAK ALLAH Mihaz Bahi, I appreciate your feedback but when will I get good or valid response from them. :thinking:

I appreciate your feedback but when will I get good or valid response from them.

You will receive a response when one of those buyers chooses to work with you. You do not deserve buyer responses, and buyers are not required to respond to you. You EARN responses. If you aren’t earning any responses, then perhaps you need to reassess how you are responding to buyer request ads.

If you’re not gaining the level of work that you want from the BR section, then for Pete’s sake, MARKET AND PROMOTE YOUR GIGS!

Take responsibility for your own success, buddy. If something isn’t working, find a new way to do that something. Stop being lazy and expecting free success. Get out there and be a doer.

I am sending daily 10 buyers request but buyers not responding me why this happen with me

How can we help you when we haven’t seen what are you sending out?

You don’t think some kind of unfair curse or disadvantage has been placed on him?

You don’t think some kind of unfair curse or disadvantage has been placed on him?

You don’t think some kind of unfair curse has been placed on him?

Now that you mention it…hmmm

@waqas_masood you might wish to try out some spells. If you have tried everything else then it can’t hurt, right?

(although you need to pay for it) πŸ˜‰

I appreciate your feedback but when will I get good or valid response from them.

You will receive a response when one of those buyers chooses to work with you. You do not deserve buyer responses, and buyers are not required to respond to you. You EARN responses. If you aren’t earning any responses, then perhaps you need to reassess how you are responding to buyer request ads.

If you’re not gaining the level of work that you want from the BR section, then for Pete’s sake, MARKET AND PROMOTE YOUR GIGS!

Take responsibility for your own success, buddy. If something isn’t working, find a new way to do that something. Stop being lazy and expecting free success. Get out there and be a doer.

I got your point :thinking:

Don’t loose hope and check where you are missing

Try to do buyer request instant when work will upload and write to the point content in your message and must answer all the questions of request

Don’t loose hope and check where you are missing

Try to do buyer request instant when work will upload and write to the point content in your message and must answer all the questions of request

the same problem faced to me

Archived