More data on buyers

finalstep

I would like to see more information on buyers, like how much they have purchased in the past 3 months, THEIR cancel rate, maybe even what categories their purchases are focused in. If I see a buyer has very high volume in a service I provide I may want to do something extra to make sure I get their business. On the other hand if it’s a buyer that cancels every other order I would like to know that too.

I would like to see more information on buyers, like how much they have purchased in the past 3 months, THEIR cancel rate, maybe even what categories their purchases are focused in. If I see a buyer has very high volume in a service I provide I may want to do something extra to make sure I get their business. On the other hand if it’s a buyer that cancels every other order I would like to know that too.

• 6 months later...

Sellers absolutely need more information on buyer behavior. I also agree sellers ought to have more control over which gigs they choose or reject and not be penalized for rejecting a gig. I think fiverr should implement a tool that allows sellers to cancel a gig within a few hours- without any sort of penalty to ratings or cancellation ratios etc.

Archived