Can i use phone number for multiple account?

angelgirlnisha

Can i change my phone number? Which i verified when i create fiverr. Now i want to change my phone number. Is it possible? One another thing is do i able to used same phone number which i used before account on fiverr?

One another thing is do i able to used same phone number which i used before account on fiverr?

If you wish, considering the fact that you no longer wish to freelance with your original account.

Can i change my phone number? Which i verified when i create fiverr. Now i want to change my phone number. Is it possible?

That is certainly possible. Just go to settings.

• Like 21
  • Up 1

One another thing is do i able to used same phone number which i used before account on fiverr?

If you wish, considering the fact that you no longer wish to freelance with your original account.

Can i change my phone number? Which i verified when i create fiverr. Now i want to change my phone number. Is it possible?

That is certainly possible. Just go to settings.

Would i ban for this? Kindly tell me that.

• Like 19

You can change your phone Number, Have no any confuse.
But if you already Use your phone number previous on other fiverr account, You can add this same Phone Number But if your previous account is available or active now you can add this phone number again. But I will tell you for not use the same number again.

For future assist please go to the help center (Customer support) They will help you exactly what you needed.
Thanks!

• Like 20

• 4 years later...
13 minutes ago, cart00n_artist said:

Due to a bad client, He did not pay for my work and even reported me at the end of the project.

Fiverr doesn’t disable accounts if someone reported you unless you indeed broke fiverr TOS. 

And no, there is no solution for you as fiverr banned you, any new accounts including this will be banned sooner or later too as per Fiverr TOS you are not allowed to open new accounts if you got banned 

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 19
  • Up 1

9 minutes ago, cart00n_artist said:

did not break their rules, this was due to the client.

Then you did break the rules. As I said, if the client reports you fiverr looks into the case and if you did nothing wrong then they will never ban your account. If they banned you they they saw that you broke fiverr rules. 
And now you show that you didn’t even read fiverr TOS even after being banned by opening another account 🤷‍♀️ 

• Like 19
  • Up 2

• 1 month later...

hi . I deleted my previous Gmail linked to my fiverr .now I want to add my phone number to new account and its not accepting as its linked to another account. what should I do , there is no option in settings its only about leaving fiverr , can anyone guide please ,thanks 

• Like 15

• 1 year later...