Why buyers sleep after showing interest?

synnergy_create

buyers are not reboots, so think in a professional manner they are also people like you they might be busy with family or there internet might be down or any thing else so simple make a clear mas in reply to your buyer & never send them multiple annoying msgs. i hope you can understand this

ALL THE BEST

atleast they have to be straight forward and tell us

Imagine a buyer messaging 20+ sellers about something that they need done. They choose one, or don’t find any seller they like. Do you really think that they have time to message those 20+ sellers just to tell them “sorry, maybe some other time”?

Some just see if you respond, other want to check your pricing, some are new sellers and just felt to send message to see how the whole thing works, exploring kind of thing, you never know, we can guess endlessly but don’t let that slow you down, just keep doing what you doing and never doubt yourself… I know sometimes not knowing why you never get respond for your job application, messages, interviews, etc makes one doubt him/herself, don’t do it… if they respond consider they might changed their minds, wrong message or whatever, just move on. Good luck…

Imagine a buyer messaging 20+ sellers about something that they need done. They choose one, or don’t find any seller they like. Do you really think that they have time to message those 20+ sellers just to tell them “sorry, maybe some other time”?

two buyers demanded for samples to judge me. after I sent designs, they just vanished like aladin. after getting samples ,I think they should have at least informed us about our work. simple yes and no is enough

buyers are not reboots, so think in a professional manner they are also people like you they might be busy with family or there internet might be down or any thing else so simple make a clear mas in reply to your buyer & never send them multiple annoying msgs. i hope you can understand this

ALL THE BEST

true. understood completely

two buyers demanded for samples to judge me. after I sent designs, they just vanished like aladin. after getting samples ,I think they should have at least informed us about our work. simple yes and no is enough

Never accept anyone asking you a sample of your work, they can see your portfolio and client feedback and if you are new, let them pay for it, perhaps cheaper than the market place and then they decide whether to ask more or not, or you can send them a sample (simple sample) with water marks perhaps Fiverr logo in the middle for viewing and can never be used as it is. but whatever you do, nothing is for free. The only person you need to proof yourself to is YOU, once you know you are good enough, then clients must pay for samples.

I have seen many buyers who are actually sellers asking a sample translation, some even have the nerve to ask few pages as a test and promising more work to come if the work was good, that is a sick trick used by other sellers using new comers to get work for a project they are actually getting paid for. Don’t fall for it. And I can’t understand how come you have been tricked twice by sending sample work twice. Didn’t you hear “A wise-man never gets tricked twice”?

They will never tell you about your work, because their intentions were never to evaluate your work, it was to get a free work, and they did get it

NEVER SEND FREE WORK or ACCEPT A TEST WORK create portfolio and that should be enough for clients to assess your skills.

Good luck.

Never accept anyone asking you a sample of your work, they can see your portfolio and client feedback and if you are new, let them pay for it, perhaps cheaper than the market place and then they decide whether to ask more or not, or you can send them a sample (simple sample) with water marks perhaps Fiverr logo in the middle for viewing and can never be used as it is. but whatever you do, nothing is for free. The only person you need to proof yourself to is YOU, once you know you are good enough, then clients must pay for samples.

I have seen many buyers who are actually sellers asking a sample translation, some even have the nerve to ask few pages as a test and promising more work to come if the work was good, that is a sick trick used by other sellers using new comers to get work for a project they are actually getting paid for. Don’t fall for it. And I can’t understand how come you have been tricked twice by sending sample work twice. Didn’t you hear “A wise-man never gets tricked twice”?

They will never tell you about your work, because their intentions were never to evaluate your work, it was to get a free work, and they did get it

NEVER SEND FREE WORK or ACCEPT A TEST WORK create portfolio and that should be enough for clients to assess your skills.

Good luck.

true. mistakes are proof that you are learning. next time I will be more wise to deal with clients.

Thanks for such a kind and informative advice

Good luck.

I agree with you. Every seller should follow the rules

Archived