My account was disabled Please HELP

kayas95

Hi mate,
My fiverr account was disabled.!!! I contacted support and they said I use more than one account But it’s never true…
I use only one account and I am new on fiverr only 30 days.
I completed 2 orders with 5* review.
I used Modem for internet connection.
Please tell me what can do now…???
I am very disappointed. I wanted to make online career but fiverr stop me.

Hi mate,

My fiverr account was disabled.!!! I contacted support and they said I use more than one account But it’s never true…

I use only one account and I am new on fiverr only 30 days.

I completed 2 orders with 5* review.

I used Modem for internet connection.

Please tell me what can do now…???

I am very disappointed. I wanted to make online career but fiverr stop me.

Have patience. All will be okay

Guest david1082b

If you use a VPN to change your IP number you may have accidentally used the same IP number as another Fiverr user who also uses the same VPN.

I didn’t use VPN…

I didn’t use VPN…

Talk to Customer Support; they are the ONLY people that can help you. And if they’ve already told you that your account was cancelled because of having more than one account… that’s your answer. You can attempt to obtain more clarification from them, but they are the only ones that can help you. If they provide an answer, THAT is is their answer.

I didn’t use VPN…

Talk to Customer Support; they are the ONLY people that can help you. And if they’ve already told you that your account was cancelled because of having more than one account… that’s your answer. You can attempt to obtain more clarification from them, but they are the only ones that can help you. If they provide an answer, THAT is is their answer.

They said my account is permanently disabled. But believe I have only one account. I used a modem for internet connection… What can I do now?

They said my account is permanently disabled. But believe I have only one account. I used a modem for internet connection… What can I do now?

What can I do now?

I (and others in this topic) have already told you what to do. Talk to Customer Support. If Customer Support has given you a final answer, then THAT is your answer. We cannot fix this for you. Only CS has the power to provide an answer.

Archived