Why Buyer Don't submit Gig Requirements

creators1

Don’t worry it will not effect your ranking because the order is not started yet.

The order will not get started until the buyer provide the details and the clock starts tickling 😏

That’s not true.

I can’t use available now, because I have 35 orders exactly like that. Any “Active” orders that are not complete, affect your completion rate, EVEN those that you do not have the information necessary to begin.

In addition, you have no delivery option, for orders that buyer’s haven’t submitted the required information.

in this case you should wait till the buyer submit the order requirement… and you can process after that only.

You can only send reminders.

if it is canceled by buyer it will not effect to your rating… coz the order not started… there for you no need to worry and focus on other orders till buyer submit the requirements

That’s not true.

I can’t use available now, because I have 35 orders exactly like that. Any “Active” orders that are not complete, affect your completion rate, EVEN those that you do not have the information necessary to begin.

In addition, you have no delivery option, for orders that buyer’s haven’t submitted the required information.

I have 67 such orders and belive me it does not matter.

You can contact fiverr CS for better clarification.

I have 67 such orders and belive me it does not matter.

You can contact fiverr CS for better clarification.

I have!

So you’re telling me that with 67 “Active” orders, you’re able to use available now? If so… you must be special :)![ Here’s the response I recieved from CS regarding this topic. This was my response from CS, about such orders.

842503872_CSORDERCANCELATION.JPG.fd66a4a730a01bd18200c15ac04e8aa9.JPG

I have!

So you’re telling me that with 67 “Active” orders, you’re able to use available now? If so… you must be special :)![ Here’s the response I recieved from CS regarding this topic. This was my response from CS, about such orders.

😏

You can not use available now if you have more than 5 active orders.

My “67” order are not active, they are not started yet and waiting for buyers information.

I never told that I can use available now 😏

You can not use available now if you have more than 5 active orders.

My “67” order are not active, they are not started yet and waiting for buyers information.

They are considered Active, and listed under “Active orders” - that is why you can’t use Available Now… cancelling them affects completion rate. See my CS interaction attached above.

They are considered Active, and listed under “Active orders” - that is why you can’t use Available Now… cancelling them affects completion rate. See my CS interaction attached above.

Yes In Available now Active orders means In progress + New + in revision + delivered

Even delivered orders are counted as active.

I would like to suggest you that click on Green text which says “I have all the information I need” When you click on that your countdown will start. You can create New Year 2018 video and submit it but remember that you might be do more changes or you might be revise whole video as well. Be prepare for that situations. Send message to buyer in Inbox as well.

Hope this will work out!!

Thanks

LOL I wish! It’s annoying because “Active orders” and “Order will not start until…” is a contradition of words. How can an order that hasn’t even started be considered “Active”?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr… seriously, the worst.😑

Order is active because buyer place order but don’t fill up requirements but it’s not started until client not fill up requirement

No I can’t make the video. I don’t have any information than How can I do.

At least he/she send his logo or company name and his short message

make a video & just deliver

And there is no deadline because the countdown will only start after he submit the requirements.

before the dead line

Why should I start the countdown by clicking “I have all the information I need” because I can’t create happy new year video without requirements

Already mention that;

Why should I start the countdown by clicking “I have all the information I need” because I can’t create happy new year video without requirements

Already mention that;

I am doing this kind of stuff and it work almost all time that’s why I suggest you. If that order will stay as it is than it will be stay as it is for long time. This thing is suggested by my friend and it work for me so I pass it to you.

Thanks

Archived