Need to know about sharing

nazimal_zihad

I haven’t had any problems with this so far. If I send my email address it gets flagged, but it has been cleared every single time. I don’t bother to hide it either by using [a] or something similar to avoid using @.

Although you can ask from CS if you’re concerned about it.

Many clients ask me the same thing. The thing is you don’t need to, its simple, the buyer created their hosting account using their email address and they can give you those login details.

If anything goes wrong, they can always reset their passwords so no need to take risks. 🙂

Many clients ask me the same thing. The thing is you don’t need to, its simple, the buyer created their hosting account using their email address and they can give you those login details.

If anything goes wrong, they can always reset their passwords so no need to take risks. 🙂

the buyer created their hosting account using their email address and they can give you those login

I wouldn’t recommend that approach to buyers

• In most cases you don’t need access to client’s cPanel at all. I don’t know about others, but out of 70+ orders I’ve delivered here on Fiverr, only 7-8 clients gave me cPanel access because they didn’t know what they were doing.
  • If you do need it then some hosting companies allow you to create additional accounts with delegated accesses.

However, if that’s not possible then make a backup of your entire site, give access for certain time period and then reset your password. Usually website migration takes 1-2 hours so few hours will be enough.

the buyer created their hosting account using their email address and they can give you those login

I wouldn’t recommend that approach to buyers

• In most cases you don’t need access to client’s cPanel at all. I don’t know about others, but out of 70+ orders I’ve delivered here on Fiverr, only 7-8 clients gave me cPanel access because they didn’t know what they were doing.
  • If you do need it then some hosting companies allow you to create additional accounts with delegated accesses.

However, if that’s not possible then make a backup of your entire site, give access for certain time period and then reset your password. Usually website migration takes 1-2 hours so few hours will be enough.

I agree with this approach for new sellers but sellers with a good track record wouldn’t risk their reputation in any way and of course, if they’ve gotten to this level, they must be ethical in most cases. I usually get CPanel access without any hesitation and it always goes well.

I agree with this approach for new sellers but sellers with a good track record wouldn’t risk their reputation in any way and of course, if they’ve gotten to this level, they must be ethical in most cases. I usually get CPanel access without any hesitation and it always goes well.

Max clients don’t want to give their cpanel. U r lucky bro

I haven’t had any problems with this so far. If I send my email address it gets flagged, but it has been cleared every single time. I don’t bother to hide it either by using [a] or something similar to avoid using @.

Although you can ask from CS if you’re concerned about it.

Nice tricks! Very helpful 🙂

Archived