I had applied more then 250 nos against buyers' Request But don't get a single job order

hasanpbs75

thanks for your advice I will be modify my gigs my own keywords.

I am not sure what to tell you, you said you have been trying 3 years but you only joined October this year. Secondly how can a buyer doesn’t pay you when you have done the work, it is not possible on fiverr, unless you accepted to work outside fiverr and if that is the case, then you are to be blamed, the whole idea of fiverr is to grantee for both sides some protection. But I understand your frustration, be patience, it took me awhile before I get some work and remember consistency, honesty and hard-work always pays. And also it is sad but it is true that people judge people by looks so try to use more professional profile picture. I am not saying do like some misguided seller do by putting a bollywood or some good looking lady as a profile photo to attract buyers, But I am saying use your own photo but a more professional one. I know it is sad to judge people by looks but unfortunately it happens, and nothing we can do about it. Best of luck and work on your gigs and inshaAllah things will be better.

You may find this useful.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Ten Tips to Optimize Your Gigs, Create Trust, and Get Sales

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 337 ❤

Guest sara19841

Are you sending personalised messages each time? Often, it isn’t enough to just say “I want this job.”

If you’re not doing so already, you can try introducing yourself very briefly and making it clear how you can help the buyer meet his/her needs. Then, if possible, you can sweeten the pot by offering them a deal or some freebies. You could even offer a money-back guarantee so the buyer gets to try your service risk-free.

Are you sending personalised messages each time? Often, it isn’t enough to just say “I want this job.”

If you’re not doing so already, you can try introducing yourself very briefly and making it clear how you can help the buyer meet his/her needs. Then, if possible, you can sweeten the pot by offering them a deal or some freebies. You could even offer a money-back guarantee so the buyer gets to try your service risk-free.

Thanks for your tips

Archived