Your account is currently restricted by our Trust & Safety team. For more information

habeebrehaman

No i don’t have any other a/c?

Only i have one a/c!

This seems like you’re playing 🎵 chairs.

But, the thing is the users on this forum really can’t give you the answers.

After further review, your account has been restricted and will not be restored.

After further review, the account habeebrehaman will not be reactivated.

Politely, ask Customer Support permission to open a new account.

Wow! I think their reason is sufficient enough. Maybe you have two accounts, or two people using the same network, or logging two accounts with the same browser, or someone trying to give you a review with the same network, something in that line. Whichever way there is some form of manipulation. I am afraid they now have an automated system in place that catches these kinds of stuff & you can’t fool the system. Something is wrong somewhere. I am very SORRY about this 😦

Wow! I think their reason is sufficient enough. Maybe you have two accounts, or two people using the same network, or logging two accounts with the same browser, or someone trying to give you a review with the same network, something in that line. Whichever way there is some form of manipulation. I am afraid they now have an automated system in place that catches these kinds of stuff & you can’t fool the system. Something is wrong somewhere. I am very SORRY about this 😦

I don’t have two a/c. i’m using only one a/c.

Archived