Your account is currently restricted by our Trust & Safety team. For more information

Guest habeebrehaman

Guest habeebrehaman

Hello,

Yesterday I got this warning message, I don’t why this warning message is showing in my a/c? then i contacted Fiverr CS they are not providing the valid reason pls help me?

"Your account is currently restricted by our Trust & Safety team. For more information, please contact Customer Support here.

"

I hope you all help me out!

Guest offlinehelpers

Hello,

Yesterday I got this warning message, I don’t why this warning message is showing in my a/c? then i contacted Fiverr CS they are not providing the valid reason pls help me?

"Your account is currently restricted by our Trust & Safety team. For more information, please contact Customer Support here.

"

I hope you all help me out!

please contact Customer Support

That’s all you can do. 😉

Guest habeebrehaman

please contact Customer Support

That’s all you can do. 😉

I just contacted Fiverr CS they are not providing the valid reason?

Can i share the screenshot?

Guest offlinehelpers

I just contacted Fiverr CS they are not providing the valid reason?

Not much point I’m afraid - there’s nothing we can do if CS can’t help.

Guest habeebrehaman

Not much point I’m afraid - there’s nothing we can do if CS can’t help.

Okay! but they are not providing the valid reason?

Guest habeebrehaman

What do they say is the reason?

Here is the reply from Fiverr cs,

"Martin Yesterday at 19:02

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.

Our system has brought to our attention irregular purchasing activity originating from your electronic location. After further review, your account has been restricted and will not be restored.

Kind Regards."

You can see there is no vaild reason?

Hi there,

Our system has brought to our attention irregular purchasing activity originating from your electronic location. After further review, your account has been restricted and will not be restored.

Kind Regards."

irregular purchasing activity originating from your electronic location.

looks like a valid reason.

If you’re certain that there was no irregular purchasing activity from your electronic location, you can try contacting CS again, politely tell them that it must be a mistake, and ask for their help.

Guest habeebrehaman

If you’re certain that there was no irregular purchasing activity from your electronic location, you can try contacting CS again, politely tell them that it must be a mistake, and ask for their help.

I got another reply from Fiverr,

"Sammy Today at 16:28

Hello again,

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the delayed response.

After further review, the account habeebrehaman will not be reactivated.

Thank you for your understanding.

We are here if you need anything else.

Best regards!"

Guest habeebrehaman

you can try contacting CS again, politely tell them that it must be a mistake, and ask for their help.

Can you please explain me?

Thanks lot!

Guest habeebrehaman

Can you see they are not providing valid reason?

I’m a just full-time freelancer and selling services on Fiverr. I’m not purchasing anything from anyone.

Hi there,

Kind Regards."

Our system has brought to our attention irregular purchasing activity originating from your electronic location.

Have you bought something on Fiverr? Because the above reason is usually given when performing purchases between multiple accounts of the same person, or purchases made to manipulate or give self-reviews.

Guest habeebrehaman

Our system has brought to our attention irregular purchasing activity originating from your electronic location.

Have you bought something on Fiverr? Because the above reason is usually given when performing purchases between multiple accounts of the same person, or purchases made to manipulate or give self-reviews.

Have you bought something on Fiverr? Because the above reason is usually given when performing purchases between multiple accounts of the same person, or purchases made to manipulate reviews.

I’m not purchasing anything from anyone.

Have you bought something on Fiverr? Because the above reason is usually given when performing purchases between multiple accounts of the same person, or purchases made to manipulate reviews.

I’m not purchasing anything from anyone.

If you’ve never ever purchased anything from this account or another, then it must be a mistake and you should tell CS that you’ve never made a purchase before.

I got another reply from Fiverr,

"Sammy Today at 16:28

Hello again,

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the delayed response.

Thank you for your understanding.

We are here if you need anything else.

Best regards!"

If they told you

it’s highly unlikely that they will restore your account.

I’m a just full-time freelancer and selling services on Fiverr. I’m not purchasing anything from anyone.

If you can prove that you have never bought anything from anyone, you can try sending that proof to CS.

Guest habeebrehaman

If you’ve never ever purchased anything from this account or another, then it must be a mistake and you should tell CS that you’ve never made a purchase before.

Survival times i messaged Fiverr CS but they are not providing me valid reason and late response?

Survival times i messaged Fiverr CS but they are not providing me valid reason and late response?

The reason was a valid one as far as it sounds. We can’t know if it’s valid to you in particular without any proof.

Again: If you’ve never ever purchased anything from this account or another, then it must be a mistake and you should tell CS that you’ve never made a purchase before. Please provide proof to CS that you’ve never made a purchase.

Guest habeebrehaman

The reason was a valid one as far as it sounds. We can’t know if it’s valid to you in particular without any proof.

Again: If you’ve never ever purchased anything from this account or another, then it must be a mistake and you should tell CS that you’ve never made a purchase before. Please provide proof to CS that you’ve never made a purchase.

We can’t know if it’s valid to you in particular without any proof.

Can i shhow you the screen shot?

We can’t know if it’s valid to you in particular without any proof.

It’s not me you should be showing the screenshot to - you have to show any proof screenshots to CS.

We’re just buyers & sellers, we can’t help you more than this.

Guest habeebrehaman

It’s not me you should be showing the screenshot to - you have to show any proof screenshots to CS.

We’re just buyers & sellers, we can’t help you more than this.

Okay! thanks lot!😥

Archived