A buyer regejected the order even i complete all the work she said!

navjot789

Thanks for your suggestions guys! But i m webdeveloper i work on Server. Not making banners.

I succesffuly completely the work which menshion in 2 docx file she send me. Now when i completely do my work she said shee need her website responsive too. Thats not my work or didn’t menshion in my gig.

a responsive website? That would be a complete redesign.

I would advice to work even without getting paid for the extra work, if it makes the buyer happy. Much better to get a glowing golden review than bad one!

My Buyer wants the world for just $10. Should I give him? He hired me for some minor changes in existing work after that he keeps asking for more new changes which become the cost of $50. Nither he is giving review nor compensation. He is only giving revisions and asking for new changes.

My Buyer wants the world for just $10. Should I give him? He hired me for some minor changes in existing work after that he keeps asking for more new changes which become the cost of $50. Nither he is giving review nor compensation. He is only giving revisions and asking for new changes.

My Buyer wants the world for just $10. Should I give him?

Of course not. Why is this even an issue that you would consider?

Do what you agreed to do within the offer or package your buyer ordered. He is not entitled to any more work than that. Be a great seller, but enforce your service limits.

My Buyer wants the world for just $10. Should I give him?

Of course not. Why is this even an issue that you would consider?

Do what you agreed to do within the offer or package your buyer ordered. He is not entitled to any more work than that. Be a great seller, but enforce your service limits.

Same done this to me. Some buyer though in just $5 or $10 they might be buy a seller

Same done this to me. Some buyer though in just $5 or $10 they might be buy a seller

they might be buy a seller

That’s why they called Buyer and we are Seller!! If we think positively, Buyers give an order only believe in our WORDS. Never met or seen us.

So my point of view is, we can try to consider the level best. This is my opinion and I try as well. The solution is only Polite Words for here!

Happy Freelancing!

Thanks for your suggestions guys! But i m webdeveloper i work on Server. Not making banners.

I succesffuly completely the work which menshion in 2 docx file she send me. Now when i completely do my work she said shee need her website responsive too. Thats not my work or didn’t menshion in my gig.

From your profile description and a gig, you say that you also ’ make advertise banner design…’

Archived