Need attention to my discussion any one here?

anee2girl

Guest offlinehelpers

Hello !

I have heard that to get more and more sales or become a featured gig owner you must have to active on forum is it true ??

Let me know the benefits of using this forum page as i have never used this before just kept working on my order.

to get more and more sales or become a featured gig owner you must have to active on forum is it true ??

Nope - not true at all! 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

then how can we get a featured gig ?

can we get a featured gig

They’re hand picked by Fiverr - there’s nothing you can do to make your gig be featured - it’s just luck really. ☀️

Hello !

I have heard that to get more and more sales or become a featured gig owner you must have to active on forum is it true ??

Let me know the benefits of using this forum page as i have never used this before just kept working on my order.

The benefits of the forum include (but are not limited to):

• having a nice chat with fellow sellers & sometimes buyers as well;
  • finding new selling strategies;
  • getting advice when you need it;
  • learning to improve based on the experiences (or mistakes) of other sellers;
  • keeping up to date with latest Fiverr news or updates;
  • releasing stress in the Ranting zone when you’re annoyed by something (or someone).

Simply put, the forum is a place to chat & hang out when you’re feeling burnt out by orders or just bored, or for when you want to keep up to date with the latest changes on Fiverr.

Archived