Get customer's email

helloscoopz

Terms of Service reminder: Providing email, s***e, or phone number is only allowed if it is needed as part of the service. Otherwise, all communication must go through Fiverr.

Why we are not considering this, They don’t said that is is not allowed they just reminding that we can share if it part of service and I think it is part of service

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terms of Service reminder: Providing email, s***e, or phone number is only allowed if it is needed as part of the service. Otherwise, all communication must go through Fiverr.

Why we are not considering this, They don’t said that is is not allowed they just reminding that we can share if it part of service and I think it is part of service

That’s what i always telling 😮

You get an account on dropbox where you give them a password to see the link. I think it can only be used one time.

I think this is a Good option

You get an account on dropbox where you give them a password to see the link. I think it can only be used one time.

if i provide link like that the buyers can share with anyone they want.

You can get a dropbox account where you can make it private for just one person.

You can contact CS and get permission. If they allow you than That will be BEST if not than I’ll prefer you to go with this option.

You can get a dropbox account where you can make it private for just one person

Yes, i can do it. but there is a problem. if i provide link like that the buyers can share with anyone they want. but after asking their mail i can make access only for that particular account. so anyone with the link cannot access without logging into access granted mail account. 🙂

Yes, i can do it. but there is a problem. if i provide link like that the buyers can share with anyone they want. but after asking their mail i can make access only for that particular account. so anyone with the link cannot access without logging into access granted mail account. 🙂

Now it’s ok. i have alternative.

I think you didn’t read the story above!

Even you access granted only to the particular mail … They can share it as they can download the file and again can upload and share… so there is no use of access granted to particular mail… there for sending the link is okay as far as I concern

If email id is required for your gig delivery, you can ask it on “Requirements” page.

Fiverr team will review it and then approve your gig.

I recommend you to contact fiverr CS first and explain them the situation, I am sure they will give you the best solution.

I am providing buyers a course that consist over 100 videos. so i can’t reduce that 9GB amount. yes i can upload it and send the link. but read above messages, i mention why i didn’t like to do that!

I am providing buyers a course that consist over 100 videos. so i can’t reduce that 9GB amount. yes i can upload it and send the link. but read above messages, i mention why i didn’t like to do that!

Why are you trying to send over 100 videos? Surely your customers would only need one or two that relate to their topic interests? What it sounds like, to me, is that you aren’t selling a video-related service, you’re just trying to resell an entire collection of videos that someone else made (that I assume you have resale rights to).

Doing this will likely get you into trouble with Fiverr.

Offer a service – something that helps other people. Don’t try to use Fiverr as a resale platform for off-site content that your customers can likely find from hundreds of other people that also have resale rights to those very same videos.

Why are you trying to send over 100 videos? Surely your customers would only need one or two that relate to their topic interests? What it sounds like, to me, is that you aren’t selling a video-related service, you’re just trying to resell an entire collection of videos that someone else made (that I assume you have resale rights to).

Doing this will likely get you into trouble with Fiverr.

Offer a service – something that helps other people. Don’t try to use Fiverr as a resale platform for off-site content that your customers can likely find from hundreds of other people that also have resale rights to those very same videos.

Yes i have a video series done by a Russian computer scientist and i have it with resale rights. on fiverr there are so many sellers are available that deliver digital media. ex. pdf_selling . So why can’t i sell video tutorials? 😥

Guest offlinehelpers

Yes i have a video series done by a Russian computer scientist and i have it with resale rights. on fiverr there are so many sellers are available that deliver digital media. ex. . So why can’t i sell video tutorials? 😥

So why can’t i sell video tutorials?

At 9Gb a time it’s not practical? Hope you’ve got unlimited broadband!

Guest offlinehelpers

haha 😅 i did upload them on my drive. i’m only sharing the link brother! that’s what this whole conversation about.

If you want to upload a unique link to each buyer, which is what you’ve said previously, surely you need to upload your 9Gb of files each time somebody purchases, to avoid the whole ‘somebody might share their link’ issue?

What’s to stop the buyer from downloading the videos and sharing them with everyone they choose to share them with?

According to Fiverr’s Terms of Service, once the purchase is complete, all the rights are transferred to the buyer. Buyers are free to sell those videos or do whatever they like with them.

Archived