Wishing merry Christmas to all the Forum members

davegerrits

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Christmas to all Fiverr Forum members and Advance Happy new year. I wish you all the best in the future and enjoy the Xmas day. Be happy with all of joys and enjoy your life with every single moment in 2018. Just few days later 2017 will passed away. I hope everyone enjoyed here in Fiverr forum to share your experience, knowledge, happiness and sadness also bad experience. I found all the members are dedicated to help others to overcome and handle bad situation beside lots tips and tricks. Also we can make good friends from here who can advice you in many ways. Which is really helpful and crying need for you. Overall I really love to work in Fiverr.

Thank you
Lina

On 12/25/2017 at 1:57 AM, vickiespencer said:

Merry Christmas to you too!

On 12/25/2017 at 1:58 AM, excelfix said:

Merry Christmas & Happy New year 2018 😍Thank you so much

On 12/25/2017 at 1:58 AM, kaursurvin64 said:

Hey !! Merry Christmas to all…🎁

💓Thank you

💓Thank you so much

Happy Christmas to all Fiverr Forum members and Advance Happy new year. I wish you all the best in the future and enjoy the Xmas day. Be happy with all of joys and enjoy your life with every single moment in 2018. Just few days later 2017 will passed away. I hope everyone enjoyed here in Fiverr forum to share your experience, knowledge, happiness and sadness also bad experience. I found all the members are dedicated to help others to overcome and handle bad situation beside lots tips and tricks. Also we can make good friends from here who can advice you in many ways. Which is really helpful and crying need for you. Overall I really love to work in Fiverr.

Thank you

Lina

Wish you Merry Christmas Lina!! 2017 brings lots of happiness, success and few bad memories as well. I would like to say Thanks to my friend who suggest me to start working with Fiverr and my life has been changed a lot from past.

Wish you all Merry Christmas to Fiverr Community and Fiverr Staff.

Thanks

Archived