Fiverr Restricted my account

jonathanrao

The reason is I’ve used a different phone number when i was created my account. Now I don’t have that number and also forget the number. Now My account is in Restricted mode, Can any one help me who have face the same problem like me. How to change my fiverr phone number?

I tried to change my phone no through Setting - Securtiy - Phone Verification. But it will ask my old phone number.

I contacted with the customer support also and there response is like : ( Please note that this not up to us and we are not able to alter this process manually. You will need to have access again to the phone number associated to this account in order to either verify your account, change the phone number or reset your password.

Please let us know once you get a hold on the phone. )

Please help me if face any problem like this. I really love this platform.

Thank You,
Jonathan

The reason is I’ve used a different phone number when i was created my account. Now I don’t have that number and also forget the number. Now My account is in Restricted mode, Can any one help me who have face the same problem like me. How to change my fiverr phone number?

I tried to change my phone no through Setting - Securtiy - Phone Verification. But it will ask my old phone number.

I contacted with the customer support also and there response is like : ( Please note that this not up to us and we are not able to alter this process manually. You will need to have access again to the phone number associated to this account in order to either verify your account, change the phone number or reset your password.

Please let us know once you get a hold on the phone. )

Please help me if face any problem like this. I really love this platform.

Thank You,

Jonathan

Even the Customer Support can’t Help you than How can we help you.

The only solution is

You will need to have access again to the phone number associated to this account

• 10 months later...

You are welcome and Congrats. Keep your account secure.

hello my account was restricted because of phone number

customer support replied to my email and gave me instructions

i followed instructions which included clearing my cookies

changing password

logging out and logging back in

still cant get rid of “restricted error” need to be back up and moving …in the middle of project…any suggestions? thanks

Archived