Can I transfer my fiverr money in my father Payoneer Bank account?

ashik96

My father have no card only bank account. So can use only for bank transfer.

You can use your father’s Payoneer. If you do not (or your father) have Payoneer you cannot add other Bank too. You can add only those Banks which are associated with your Payoneer. I strongly recommend using your own Payoneer.In future, it may require different type of verification. It ill difficult for you to pass that verification as you using other peoples information. Your account could be lock or Freeze. Why are they not approving your account? Did you ask Payoneer support? You can post on Payoneer forum to get suggestions about you approval issue.

Hello Friend :guiño:
personally I recommend that you work with Paypal
if you want to work with Payoneer
I also have Payoneer but in preference I like to work with Paypal, I recommend that you will have an account, this easy

although the advantage of Payoneer is that if you have the card in physical you can withdraw your money $ in an ATM that accepts the Payoneer card

Get informed about the subject! I believe that in Paypal you post up to link your account number and all of Payoneer. just look for information on the friend topic

we are part of this great Fiverr team
I hope I helped you 😃

Hello Friend :guiño:

personally I recommend that you work with Paypal

if you want to work with Payoneer

I also have Payoneer but in preference I like to work with Paypal, I recommend that you will have an account, this easy

although the advantage of Payoneer is that if you have the card in physical you can withdraw your money $ in an ATM that accepts the Payoneer card

Get informed about the subject! I believe that in Paypal you post up to link your account number and all of Payoneer. just look for information on the friend topic

we are part of this great Fiverr team

I hope I helped you 😃

You can work with your father’s account

BUT!

I RECOMMEND THAT YOU BELIEVE YOUR OWN ACCOUNTS

ACCOUNTS YOURS. PERSONAL

EVERYTHING LITTLE TO LITTLE

ANIMATE FRIEND

IT IS EASY TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT IN PAYONEER

Archived