Most Genuine Fiverr Tips

rafiislamm

If you want to succeed in Fiverr with your most valuable skill that you have already, then please follow this sentences. I hope that might help you to be a successful freelancer in Fiverr.

• Be Nice Always.

[ Remember in Fiverr you have to behave politely always with your clients and no matter what happens just stay calm. Because in Fiverr there is no place for aggressiveness. So behave always gently. If clients are very pleased with your work and you behave good with them, sometimes they give tips and continue work. ]

• Fast Delivery.

[ Whenever you deliver your order very fast it will rank your gig very fast and also it will amaze the client, ]

• Always send the last message.

[ Try as much as possible to be the one to end the conversation that will help you to give a good impression in that. ]

• Create more gigs and spread your knowledge more.

• Promote your Fiverr in social media daily.

• If you don’t know the work, then don’t do the work. If you are not very confident about some work then just say no.

• Always care for positive reviews. It’s the main thing for keeping your Fiverr impression very good.

Thanks for reading. I hope it’s something worth to you.

• 1 month later...

Whenever you deliver your order very fast it will rank your gig very fast and also it will amaze the client

I’m not sure if it’s gonna “rank your gig very fast,” and I don’t even know what that means.

And as for the so called “it will amaze the client” thing, I don’t think that’s genuine advice.

I actually do believe that’s the worst advice you can give. And I will explain.

Delivering your work extra fast means you don’t have other work to do, means nobody orders from you really, and means you just did it quickly so you can collect your pay. Delivering super fast is okay for McDonalds, but not for creative or designer work, just my 5¢. I think I do have a point here. 

• 2 weeks later...

Great tips for those just starting out.

I would like to add that you have to treat your Fiverr profile like a BUSINESS!

If it were your business, how would you treat it?

That’s the question you have to ask yourself.

Wouldn’t you try hard to attract new customers through advertising? Wouldn’t you give every customer the highest level of customer satisfaction?

Think of it as the business that it is, and then approach it that way.

Hope that helps,
Justin

Archived