Need suggestions!

alzihad

The Community forum search feature is a GREAT tool. Just sayin’

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

AVAILABLE NOW feature on BETA version

That’s awesome now on Fiverr we have “AVAILABLE NOW” feature and buyers can find us easily. So be careful and use it only when you’re available that’s important for you ? I LIKE THAT !!! Mod Note: Here is the Video about the feature:

Reading time: 35 mins ? Likes: 858 ❤

If Fiverr decides to give you the ‘available now’ option then it will appear - there’s nothing you can do to help it, no ‘solution’. 😉

man, i have fulfilled their terms and conditions , so why don’t they give me that option? 😦

man, i have fulfilled their terms and conditions , so why don’t they give me that option? 😦

Woofy explains it here:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 65932_1.png

New feature Available NOW Option not found yet in my profile

If you spend a bit of time looking at all the forum posts regarding Available Now (by doing a simple search), you’ll soon find out that this feature is in Beta testing, which means only a select group of people have this feature. Once the feature...

Woofy explains it here:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 65932_1.png

New feature Available NOW Option not found yet in my profile

If you spend a bit of time looking at all the forum posts regarding Available Now (by doing a simple search), you’ll soon find out that this feature is in Beta testing, which means only a select group of people have this feature. Once the feature...

very informative 👍thanks

Archived