Why don't I see Pro sellers on forum

jelsinardaooo

A little fun fact:

At the end of 2007 I was one of the first (at that time) 140.000 users on Twitter. At that time it was very rare that you followed or where followed by people you didn’t know outside of that platform, as the majority of people there knew each other from other real life or online events. For me it was a group of NaNoWriMo writers.

Anyway, one day I tweeted that if I would fly to New York just for a coffee, this would be the most expensive coffee I have ever had. A few moments later I got a reply saying “But you would save the money for the hotel, since you could stay at my place.”

It took a couple of month, but I flew to New York and it’s my second home ever since. I became part of a lovely Italo American family and try to go there at least once every two years. It’s amazing.

I dare say that I’m that type of guy who adds action to his words. Life is short.

I dare say that I’m that type of guy who adds action to his words. Life is short.

That’s the way to be. I could tell a few stories myself… taking some risks has led to my best memories.

Archived