How not to get your first order?

sudais299

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

is fiverr a great place to find a job or make a better carrier?

Really? Fiverr is in the business of building aircraft carriers? I did not know this. I’ve always wanted an aircraft carrier. Alas, though, it would not fit in my backyard. 😥

btw i am web designer.can you suggest me to get first order?please,desperately need help

btw i am web designer.can you suggest me to get first order?please,desperately need help

You can easily help yourself by reading the many forum answers to other sellers that have begged for help earning orders as well. Begging is not a good way to illicit help.

Start reading. Start learning. Start taking responsibility for your own success.

English might not be his first language so using sarcasm is not really the best choice to point out his mistake. 🤐

English might not be his first language so using sarcasm

There was nothing sarcastic in what @jonbaas said. He said to read what others have already said about this thoroughly discussed topic.

There was nothing disrespectful about telling someone begging for help to stop begging and start reading what’s already here. I can’t imagine how you guys got sarcasm and disrespect from what he said.

Really? Fiverr is in the business of building aircraft carriers? I did not know this. I’ve always wanted an aircraft carrier. Alas, though, it would not fit in my backyard. 😥

@misscrystal We all know aircraft carriers aren’t built on Fiverr so when he mentions them, it must be sarcasm. On a lighter note, a “Career*” comment to point the mistake would be sufficient.

@misscrystal We all know aircraft carriers aren’t built on Fiverr so when he mentions them, it must be sarcasm. On a lighter note, a “Career*” comment to point the mistake would be sufficient.

We all know aircraft carriers aren’t built on Fiverr so when he mentions them, it must be sarcasm.

What is “sarcasm”? …

Archived