Order marked delivered in 3 days, should I be worried?

gloriakinya

hi…

if the buyer not responded within 3 Days … it will be automatically marked as completed.

There is nothing to be worried… But if you allowed any number of Revisions you can send a message to the buyer that the order is automatically marked as completed due to you have not responded for 3 days and if you need any revisions please inbox me and if you satisfied with the delivery please leave a Good review!.. and thank them… this is my way

hi…

if the buyer not responded within 3 Days … it will be automatically marked as completed.

There is nothing to be worried… But if you allowed any number of Revisions you can send a message to the buyer that the order is automatically marked as completed due to you have not responded for 3 days and if you need any revisions please inbox me and if you satisfied with the delivery please leave a Good review!.. and thank them… this is my way

Thank you for the tip! I’ll do just that-in the event I don’t hear from them

I don’t know what he means but don’t message them after delivery.

And never ask for a good review.

You can ask for a review when you deliver the order but not a “good” review.

What i mean is … once the order is automatically marked as completed the buyer can not ask for modifications through the order but he can make review.

as you know all the buyers are not well known and there is some new buyers… if they not satisfied with what we delivered and they needed any modifications to full fill thre requirement now they have no options and sometimes they will leave a bad or poor review or some times they will not review any thing

if we sent a message as i mentioned above there is a option for them to full fill there requirement and what is the benefit for us is… we can keep the customer for the continues business and also we can have a good review.

It means that if the buyer does not respond to your delivery themselves, Fiverr will automatically mark it as complete in 3 days and the buyer will not be able to request any revisions then althought providing support is your choice after completion as well.

A good way to ask for a review is, “Please leave a review if possible and let me know if you have any other concern.” Comes off as polite and not demanding as well.

Hope that helps. 🙂

It means that if the buyer does not respond to your delivery themselves, Fiverr will automatically mark it as complete in 3 days and the buyer will not be able to request any revisions then althought providing support is your choice after completion as well.

A good way to ask for a review is, “Please leave a review if possible and let me know if you have any other concern.” Comes off as polite and not demanding as well.

Hope that helps. 🙂

Yes Sudais, i am agree with you

I don’t know what he means but don’t message them after delivery.

You can ask for a review when you deliver the order but not a “good” review.

Hi misscrystal, why should never ask for a good review, can you please explain?

Thank you

Archived