Need help i messed up on the time

jasonduggie

The seller can use the resolution center to extend the delivery time. If he needs more time, he can submit a request to you, which you’ll accept, and all will be well!

he doesnt need more time like it is my fault i dont want him penalized for something he did not do

it is me who realized the work does not start till saturday

he doesnt need more time like it is my fault i dont want him penalized for something he did not do

it is me who realized the work does not start till saturday

in resolution center can he say buyer made a mistake on date, i just do not want to hurt someones image when they did nothing wrong.

in resolution center can he say buyer made a mistake on date, i just do not want to hurt someones image when they did nothing wrong.

He can do that, just explain your situation to him and ask him to request a delivery extension, accept his request and it won’t hurt his account 🙂

You’re really worrying about nothing, because unless it goes way beyond the deadline, you have to manually cancel the gig, as a buyer. And it sounds like you’re not going to do that. So there’s nothing to worry about really! If the seller needs more time to complete the gig he’ll request it 😉

I have had to extend a gig twice because my buyer booked the gig and then did not have the material I needed to do the gig. Each time I requested an extension I said my buyer still has to prepare the material for me. I have not been penalized yet. And I have had to make extensions for two different sellers.

I have had to extend a gig twice because my buyer booked the gig and then did not have the material I needed to do the gig. Each time I requested an extension I said my buyer still has to prepare the material for me. I have not been penalized yet. And I have had to make extensions for two different sellers.

i do not know why the buyer is freaking out

check out my jobs the male please educate them in this

I do not know why your buyer is freaking out about this either. All your buyer has to do is ask for an extension. It should not be a problem unless he has requested a lot of extensions in the past.

check out my jobs the male please educate them in this

I do not know what you mean by this? :thinking:

Archived