I Am Building a Lovable Relationship With Buyers 😍

waqas_masood

Now, a days I am building a lovable relationship with buyers 😍

Poor buyers. Are you sure they want that kind of romance from you?

As you know my friend I was lost my mind because of rudeness of buyers but this time I personally want to make good relationship with buyers I hope so it will be good or responsive 😘

I am trying not to freak out when they ask me β€œwhat is the turnaround time?” when my freaking gig title says β€œin 3 days.”

Why can’t buyers think a little? Why do they ask obvious questions? It’s the equivalent of asking β€œwhat’s the number for 911?”

They just want to make sure will you really done that work on that given time or not πŸ™‚

As you know my friend I was lost my mind because of rudeness of buyers but this time I personally want to make good relationship with buyers I hope so it will be good or responsive 😘

As you know my friend I was lost my mind…

When did we become friends? Was I awake and coherent when that happened?

They just want to make sure will you really done that work on that given time or not πŸ™‚

Thanks for your explanation. It seems to me buyers should be a little more daring. If a gig title says 3-days and the package description says 3-days, and you see 1-day delivery for $X, then why ask the seller how long it takes?

I prefer justifiable questions. β€œHi, I sell generators, would you be interested in writing Facebook posts for it?” That’s a valid question because maybe I’m not interested, maybe I know nothing about generators and have no business taking that order.

Buyers need to have more empathy for sellers and their time.

Thanks for your explanation. It seems to me buyers should be a little more daring. If a gig title says 3-days and the package description says 3-days, and you see 1-day delivery for $X, then why ask the seller how long it takes?

I prefer justifiable questions. β€œHi, I sell generators, would you be interested in writing Facebook posts for it?” That’s a valid question because maybe I’m not interested, maybe I know nothing about generators and have no business taking that order.

Buyers need to have more empathy for sellers and their time.

Yes, were right on but buyers are so headache they are trying to annoying us because of heavy load of works and they are hard to trust on seller that’s why they are asking again and again. ☺️

Archived