Please help me to sale our gigs?

mygoldenchoice

Hello mate,

You should check buyer requests since you are new member. Try to get some jobs and good reviews, so ur gigs can climb up. It will take some time untill u get real orders. Just tryhard and you will succeed. 🙂

Thank you Sir For advise ,

Sir we want to know that our post goint right or wrong direction . Can you teach me little more

Our Channel - https://www.fiverr.com/mygoldenchoice

Thank you Sir For advise ,

Sir we want to know that our post goint right or wrong direction . Can you teach me little more

Our Channel - https://www.fiverr.com/mygoldenchoice

I like your jobs, those post are going in right direction indeed. Just try to get few jobs on buyer requests and it will be easy after. Also im not sure in what time zone u are, because at the morning in my country, there is blank page, but at night there is so manny offers. If that doesnt work for you, or your team, bring some client on this site. I cant aggre with many people here with ‘‘Sharing your gigs’’ on Social media since there is little chance that our friends want exactly what we do 🙂. Hope u understand what i mean to say. Anyway, just try hard and im sure u will go in right path.

Well you can increase rank of the Gigs via promoting on social media marketing.increasing clicks to promote your gigs.once ranking is increase you can see good results

Hi doncorpwriters, If face ti gig ranking , i always share my gig in social media with a nice description but my gig rank is go to down …my gig impression and view is op to 500? please help me

I like your jobs, those post are going in right direction indeed. Just try to get few jobs on buyer requests and it will be easy after. Also im not sure in what time zone u are, because at the morning in my country, there is blank page, but at night there is so manny offers. If that doesnt work for you, or your team, bring some client on this site. I cant aggre with many people here with ‘‘Sharing your gigs’’ on Social media since there is little chance that our friends want exactly what we do 🙂

As i said, many people dont realise how to use social media. In my opinion you sholdnt share on your private profiles on social media. Make your business profile and get into some groups related with your job etc. Visit some forums, blogs related to your business and share there. 😃
I hope this help you 😄

Hi doncorpwriters, If face ti gig ranking , i always share my gig in social media with a nice description but my gig rank is go to down …my gig impression and view is op to 500? please help me

It’s Depend where & which platform your are promoting your Gigs & which #hashtags you are using.Twitter & Pinterest is most powerful platform to promote gigs.

• 2 weeks later...

As i said, many people dont realise how to use social media. In my opinion you sholdnt share on your private profiles on social media. Make your business profile and get into some groups related with your job etc. Visit some forums, blogs related to your business and share there. 😃

I hope this help you 😄

image.thumb.png.e8693b6a2e61090b9679fd98363be36a.png
. Please suggest something

Archived