Don't you love waking up to this?

jeanvictor

I’m not sure that is allowed. I would show it to customer support.

It’s blackmail.

I think whenever this happens, customer support should ban the buyer and complete the order for you.

That is unbelievably horrible.

I know, the feeling when you press the delivery button is unique but waiting for the feedback or revisions from this type of buyer is huge level of stress

I did, i sent a ticket before he sent that message cause he was suspicious and then he sent that last message which was a good value hopefully Fiverr support team take some action.

Send a new ticket with the copy of this message.

Fiverr does not accept threats from sellers or buyers.

Ask them if they can complete the order for you.

As some of you requested a follow up on the ticket, idk if I’m allowed to share messages between me and the support team, if not a mod can take action an delete the screenshot so I can write a conclusion about their response.

The screenshot

Usually when they say that it means they are going to go after the bad guy, and you will know if he is banned. Or he may get a warning. They won’t let it go without some kind of punishment so watch his profile to see if he gets banned soon.

In the meantime I would stop communicating him although that is your decision to make on how to handle it with him from here. Personally I would never talk to anyone who threatened me that way.

Usually when they say that it means they are going to go after the bad guy, and you will know if he is banned. Or he may get a warning. They won’t let it go without some kind of punishment so watch his profile to see if he gets banned soon.

In the meantime I would stop communicating him although that is your decision to make on how to handle it with him from here. Personally I would never talk to anyone who threatened me that way.

Happy to hear that, I did actually send him a message again after the support suggested that and told him that a refund isn’t the solution and offered him again revisions in audio and video if needed to get his desired delivery perfect (even tho I know if he accepts he will leave a negative feedback).

but this will probably be the last message between me and him.

Happy to hear that, I did actually send him a message again after the support suggested that and told him that a refund isn’t the solution and offered him again revisions in audio and video if needed to get his desired delivery perfect (even tho I know if he accepts he will leave a negative feedback).

but this will probably be the last message between me and him.

That’s good that you did that since if nothing else it shows you are going out of your way to appease this lowlife buyer.

Have faith…something similar happened to me recently and CS was great and completed the order for me after I let them know what happened and my willingness to do right by my buyer despite some pretty despotic behavior.

Mama said there’d be days like these. There’d be days like these, mama said.

Its terrible and I have faced this same situation many times.

By the way, what did you do after the CS reply?

As they suggested, I sent the buyer a message and up to now, I’m waiting for the trust and safety team review of the buyer behavior.

The buyer is asking me now to send him another custom order with a portion of the money that he will accept so I can accept to cancel the first order. ( I declined )

At this point it’s not just for the money, it’s more for the waste of time and to let him know that you can’t just go order from anyone and ask for the refund by blackmailing or threatening the seller…

jeez 😥

Another day, another post like this. Sorry man

The worst part is the buyer is not reviewing the service or product. It’s never “meh, 3 stars”. or “Its pretty good 4 stars”. Its always go straight to 1 star or give me my money. Crazy.

Update: Support after telling that they will get the buyer reviewed by the trust and safety team, nothing happened and I got suggested to offer a custom order to the buyer with the amount of money to keep as a partial refund and then cancel the first order.

I agreed to do that in 1 condition, that the new order will get marked as complete without a feedback since there’s no delivery on it to have a feedback on (it’s a partial refund) also because I’m pretty sure the feedback will have low stars.

The seller did indeed leave a 3 Stars, and his feedback was later removed by the Fiverr support team.

End of my story 🙂

Update: Support after telling that they will get the buyer reviewed by the trust and safety team, nothing happened and I got suggested to offer a custom order to the buyer with the amount of money to keep as a partial refund and then cancel the first order.

I agreed to do that in 1 condition, that the new order will get marked as complete without a feedback since there’s no delivery on it to have a feedback on (it’s a partial refund) also because I’m pretty sure the feedback will have low stars.

The seller did indeed leave a 3 Stars, and his feedback was later removed by the Fiverr support team.

End of my story 🙂

I’m glad it worked out but it’s a strange way to deal with a blackmailer on the part of fiverr, to continue to try to appease him.

End of my story 🙂

his feedback was later removed by the Fiverr support team.

I am happy to hear that.

Archived