Travelling to other county

sajibro_product

• 10 months later...

Hii everyone

I am a new Fiverr seller and just getting through orders and hope I will earn more reviews soon.

My problem is I am planning to go on a trip to another country just for 5 days. In that period I will be logged via phone and can message to buyers and can keep my account online.

Probably I will extend the delivery time to avoid order delay.

Will there be an issue due to using WiFi or a data connection during that period via phone to log Fiverr ?
Please Help !!

Thank You

• Like 2

Hii everyone

I am a new Fiverr seller and just getting through orders and hope I will earn more reviews soon.

My problem is I am planning to go on a trip to another country just for 5 days. In that period I will be logged via phone and can message to buyers and can keep my account online.

Probably I will extend the delivery time to avoid order delay.

Will there be an issue due to using WiFi or a data connection during that period via phone to log Fiverr ?

Please Help !!

Thank You

Please Help !!

No. As long as you do not violate the ToS, you will not have any issues (from Fiverr’s end) while using different IP addresses/Internet connections during your trip.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...