"I have earned well over $10,000 USD" Interview with top rated seller Luvieere!

lukasdenemarek

Luvieere is one of the most experienced sellers on Fiverr. He is already two years there, is focused on creating mobile applications.

So what exactly are you selling?

My current offer focuses on mobile application development for iPhone and Android devices and Windows desktop application development.

How long have you been on Fiverr? And how long did it take before you made your first dollars?

It’s been 2 years since I joined Fiverr and I remember starting out with a technical writing gig that got me my first orders within a day of being posted.

How did you manage to achieve top rated seller?

Due to the nature of the services I offer, I usually get a significant amount of orders from each buyer. Even so, it took a lot of hard work and a lot of time to amass the substantial number of orders and reach the level of credibility required to be awarded the Top Rated Seller status.

How do you get traffic? Do you use any paid advertising?

I rely exclusively on organic traffic. I’ve never used any paid advertising and the only external promotion I have is a reference to my Fiverr account in some of the iPhone apps I published independently.

The full interview and many more can be found on FiverrSuccess dot com.

Lukas Denemarek

Archived