How to best marketing way?

priyontika007

You could run your text through a grammar check like Grammarly, just to sharpen it up.

Sadly linguistic prejudice does exist, and some people do judge others for not being native English speakers.

I guess the worry the buyers will have is their ideas could get lost in translation. They’ll worry you won’t understand them and they won’t like your work. As long as you get the basics right, that should be ok.

Second tip is formatting. Nice formatting makes text easier to read. Use a space after every full stop. Use a capital letter after every full stop. Leave a space between paragraphs. Most people are lazy and won’t read text if they think they have to work hard to decipher it.

you tips are so good… i will definately use them on my next offer…

Hey,

i read your brief.but i think its not full complete.please please provide full description about your work/company/business.Then i can assure you that i can make you a unique and elegant logo for your work.and i can say that ,you wil like that design very much.My main goal is 100% client satisfactions.Try me once with my works and i hope you will come back again to me for more better works.Thanks…

This is one of my request…

Hey,

i read your brief.but i think its not full complete.please please provide full description about your work/company/business.Then i can assure you that i can make you a unique and elegant logo for your work.and i can say that ,you wil like that design very much.My main goal is 100% client satisfactions.Try me once with my works and i hope you will come back again to me for more better works.Thanks…

This comes across as grovelling-- I mean, begging. Never beg. It’s unprofessional.

What is the professional way for sharing gigs on linkdin…?

Please let me know

Hey Hi,

I’m Priyontika and I’m a professional graphic designer.I have a proper experience about on Logo Designing and other graphics kinds of stuff.I am highly interested to do your job and I can assure you that you will definitely like my work. if you work with me ones and I hope you will come back again to me for more better works.Take a look at my Portfolio: (Behance/Flickr link).Thanks…

“Please try me once”

“please hire me” ignore this kind of sentence. It’s highly unprofessional.

Always give a portfolio link to the buyer.

Always write the requirement what the buyer want.

Hey,

Hey,

Grammar - As Sara mentioned, it’s an indicator that most likely buyers will have a hard time communicating with you. Some of those mistakes can easily be fixed with Grammarly.

Ask specific questions - instead of saying that there isn’t enough information you should be asking what do you need to do the job.

Stop with the 100% satisfaction - Why do you think you need to mention it? Instead, try to explain what you will do and how. Besides, you can’t provide 100% guarantee anyway.

Focus on the request at hand, don’t talk about future orders.

The 3 biggest problems with your request are

1. You didn’t mention the job at all or how you will do it. This is a template response.
  2. You need to do a grammar check.
  3. If you have a portfolio or you’ve done similar work before then show it.

Hey Hi,

I’m Priyontika and I’m a professional graphic designer.I have a proper experience about on Logo Designing and other graphics kinds of stuff.I am highly interested to do your job and I can assure you that you will definitely like my work. if you work with me ones and I hope you will come back again to me for more better works.Take a look at my Portfolio: (Behance/Flickr link).Thanks…

“Please try me once”

Hey Hi,

Hi is enough 😉

I’m Priyontika and I’m a professional graphic designer.

Don’t repeat your profile information. It’s not like they will think you’re a chef 🙂

I have a proper experience about on Logo Designing

What does a proper experience mean? Show examples instead.

other graphics kinds of stuff

What stuff? 🙂 Would you hire someone who says “I will do this, that and other stuff”?

you will come back again to me for more better works

So in the future, you’ll get better work? Don’t make this into a commitment or a long-term project. They will hire you again if you’re good at what you do.

And of course use Grammarly to help you with the basic grammar mistakes. It won’t fix everything, but it will definitely remind you that sentences start with a capital letter 😉

Hi @priyontika007!

The best way is to market your services through social media. You can just focus on one social media. And make sure to reference your link back to your Fiverr gig every time you post something on it. That is what I’ve done and it was very effective. From 5 orders average a week, mine went to 10-15 😄 It’s really amazing. I think promoting our Fiverr gigs help Fiverr improve its Google rank along with our rank too. It’s like doing your own promotion as well, do your part as a seller on the site. Don’t waste time. Do this now.

PS: I am planning to create a blog where I will put content about my services and then reference all link in the article towards Fiverr. 😃

Hey Hi,

“Please try me once”

Thanks Buddy.You are so helping

Hey Hi,

Hi is enough 😉

I’m Priyontika and I’m a professional graphic designer.

Don’t repeat your profile information. It’s not like they will think you’re a chef 🙂

I have a proper experience about on Logo Designing

What does a proper experience mean? Show examples instead.

other graphics kinds of stuff

What stuff? 🙂 Would you hire someone who says “I will do this, that and other stuff”?

you will come back again to me for more better works

So in the future, you’ll get better work? Don’t make this into a commitment or a long-term project. They will hire you again if you’re good at what you do.

And of course use Grammarly to help you with the basic grammar mistakes. It won’t fix everything, but it will definitely remind you that sentences start with a capital letter 😉

Thank you so much for the tips…

I never thought that you guys are just awesome…

Hey,

Grammar - As Sara mentioned, it’s an indicator that most likely buyers will have a hard time communicating with you. Some of those mistakes can easily be fixed with Grammarly.

Ask specific questions - instead of saying that there isn’t enough information you should be asking what do you need to do the job.

Stop with the 100% satisfaction - Why do you think you need to mention it? Instead, try to explain what you will do and how. Besides, you can’t provide 100% guarantee anyway.

Focus on the request at hand, don’t talk about future orders.

The 3 biggest problems with your request are

1. You didn’t mention the job at all or how you will do it. This is a template response.
  2. You need to do a grammar check.
  3. If you have a portfolio or you’ve done similar work before then show it.

wow…Thanks, Buddy,

will definitely use these…

Hi @priyontika007!

The best way is to market your services through social media. You can just focus on one social media. And make sure to reference your link back to your Fiverr gig every time you post something on it. That is what I’ve done and it was very effective. From 5 orders average a week, mine went to 10-15 😄 It’s really amazing. I think promoting our Fiverr gigs help Fiverr improve its Google rank along with our rank too. It’s like doing your own promotion as well, do your part as a seller on the site. Don’t waste time. Do this now.

PS: I am planning to create a blog where I will put content about my services and then reference all link in the article towards Fiverr. 😃

What link i should use then ???

Fiverr direct link or google shortener link ???

Hey,

This comes across as grovelling-- I mean, begging. Never beg. It’s unprofessional.

Would mentioning gig feature like a refund and unlimited revision be considered begging?

Hey Hi,

“Please try me once”

Your suggestions are really good. I am new to Fiverr myself and trying to figure out the mistakes I would be making along and how to avoid them. Yes @priyontika007, do as @haquemashu says. He is so on point.

Would mentioning gig feature like a refund and unlimited revision be considered begging?

Do you want to work for free?

Do you think real buyers will ask you 100 times to redo their logo? No, they don’t have time for it. If you can’t deliver the service with 1-2 revisions then you’re just wasting buyer’s and your own time.

Enough refunds will get you demoted. Let’s say eventually you will get to level 2. If you deliver 9 orders in 60 days, giving just 1 refund will cost you that level. You’ll be demoted to level 1 again.

Do you want to work for free?

Do you think real buyers will ask you 100 times to redo their logo? No, they don’t have time for it. If you can’t deliver the service with 1-2 revisions then you’re just wasting buyer’s and your own time.

Enough refunds will get you demoted. Let’s say eventually you will get to level 2. If you deliver 9 orders in 60 days, giving just 1 refund will cost you that level. You’ll be demoted to level 1 again.

Yes, you are absolutely right. But i usually mention them to ensure the buyers that i am confident with my work and he/she should feel safe working with me

Well, i think you have a very strong point there and i should consider altering my offer statement a little. Afterall, those features would be already included in the gig anyway. 👍

Archived