Why i have not come any orders..?

mactonish

Going through the same thing bro. I’m a new seller trying to get buyers to purchase my gigs since early this month. So far no luck. But from what I have read on here, December is notoriously slow for freelancers here. Hopefully things pick up next month.

Going through the same thing bro. I’m a new seller trying to get buyers to purchase my gigs since early this month. So far no luck. But from what I have read on here, December is notoriously slow for freelancers here. Hopefully things pick up next month

really thanks for the reply bro @eliaslns so i can pick some on next month keep your job and good luck

i am new here please support ,guide me to get more orders

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted "I do not do enough marketing" 30% of us know/believe "I do not show up in search results" Only 12% of us have "got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself" Only 10%...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 142 ❤

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted "I do not do enough marketing" 30% of us know/believe "I do not show up in search results" Only 12% of us have "got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself" Only 10%...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 142 ❤

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing” 30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results” Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself” Only 10%…

Thanks for rely to me @justpauld

Just be patient. These things happen. Even as a level 2 seller, there are times when I have to wait for a whole week before getting another order.

You may be talented but buyers don’t know that. All you need to do is convince them that you are through your gig descriptions.

what i can do prove them my talent @ojotemmy002

There are many similar gigs available already, so it would be very hard to stand out unless yours are VERY unique. Unfortunately when I see your gigs they don’t really stand out, in fact I think some of your sample images are something you just found online and tweaked a bit, plus your gig description has poor grammar. That is enough to make a lot of buyers not want to buy your gig.

I have one order only last month…but after i have no any orders…but i have 7 gigs…please help me because i am talented guy…someone please help me

but i have 7 gigs

Having many gigs doesn’t determine you making more sales.

I know of a seller here in this forum that has just 3 gigs and she has reached the level 2 rank.

All you need to do is to make your gigs describe what you are offering in full, with good grammar structure.

And also, don’t just get pictures online and tweak them, they do not put forward what you are offering.

Send buyers request regularly, only through these you can quickly get an order. But write your proposal with good grammar structure.

There are many similar gigs available already, so it would be very hard to stand out unless yours are VERY unique. Unfortunately when I see your gigs they don’t really stand out, in fact I think some of your sample images are something you just found online and tweaked a bit, plus your gig description has poor grammar. That is enough to make a lot of buyers not want to buy your gig.

Can you help me for make good grammer discription…and can you look around my profile…?

Can you help me for make good grammer discription…and can you look around my profile…?

I suggest you to hire someone at Fiverr to edit your gig description.

There are services like that available here:

https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?utf8=✓&source=top-bar&locale=en&search_in=everywhere&query=edit+gigs

fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png.afc09a36fa45b8bb38bcf2eec5ff27eb.png

Archived