If any New fiverr member want help Just message me.I will guide you 1000%

ahmedghumro

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1st of all Apply on buyer request on daily basis.

2nd Share your GIG on all social media platforms in related groups of your services.

3rd Use fiver forum also on daily basis and also contact your previous clients if any.

Guest offlinehelpers

2nd Share your GIG on all social media platforms in related groups of your services.

3rd Use fiver forum also on daily basis and also contact your previous clients if any.

contact your previous clients if any.

Bad idea - you can be reported for spam. :frowning_face:

I really do not understand what did you mean? How do you apply buyer requests? Buyers ask a work and you send them an offer. So they will apply your offer or not.

Guest offlinehelpers

Its not I am working on this profile from 2 years with same idea.

and be positive do not afraid new members saying spam.

I’m not trying to scare any new members - Fiverr CS counts messaging previous buyers as spam. You’re free to do what you like, but don’t encourage others to break the rules.

I really do not understand what did you mean? How do you apply buyer requests? Buyers ask a work and you send them an offer. So they will apply your offer or not.

You have 10 tokens to apply on buyer request jobs on daily basis.

Just read the job carefully and also apply to the point .

I hope you will get orders on daily basis.

You have 10 tokens to apply on buyer request jobs on daily basis.

Just read the job carefully and also apply to the point .

Do not worry about my orders 🙂

Sorry I misunderstand you as your lack of English 😉

You have 2 reviews in the past 3 months, no orders in queue and $8 pending clearance.

I am not sure if your methods are working as well as you say they do.

I am not sure if those stats really qualify you to be offering advice to others, and that’s aside from the math not adding up and the fact that you have not leveled up in the two years you are here.

You’ve made more than 300 sales but your profile doesn’t show any level badge. Can you tell us why? I’m just curious.

You are right.

I am working on other website and i am high profile freelancer .

I just activated again my profile with fiverr help so i just want share my all experience with new peoples who wanted to get orders.

You have 2 reviews in the past 3 months, no orders in queue and $8 pending clearance.

I am not sure if your methods are working as well as you say they do.

I am not sure if those stats really qualify you to be offering advice to others, and that’s aside from the math not adding up and the fact that you have not leveled up in the two years you are here.

I deactivated my account due to worklaod of other freelancing website.

I activated fiverr profile again with the help of fiverr team and now i got 2 orders with 50 dollars and 8 dollars are in pending.

I deactivated my account due to worklaod of other freelancing website.

I activated fiverr profile again with the help of fiverr team and now i got 2 orders with 50 dollars and 8 dollars are in pending.

I find everything you post to be very odd.

You posted this 6 weeks ago, have not had any orders since and now you are offering advice to everyone… it makes no sense.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

10 days 2 Reviews

Hello all i got 2 orders only. kindly help me and give me some tips for more orders. Thanks

You also had a post flagged and removed which claimed you made your first sale in November this year…

No idea what you are doing but can you please stop?

If you read or heard somewhere that posting advice on the forum will get you sales then you have been lied to. It does not help at all.

you have 20 GIGS and only 363 reviews and i have only one GIG with 300 plus reviews.

Do you want help ?

Or you can guide me if you want help me.?

But do not comment negatively.

Just stop spamming and acting agressive. We are about everyones post here and believe that these are their real experiences. Your behaviour in too agressive now.

I find everything you post to be very odd.

You posted this 6 weeks ago, have not had any orders since and now you are offering advice to everyone… it makes no sense.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

10 days 2 Reviews

Hello all i got 2 orders only. kindly help me and give me some tips for more orders. Thanks

You also had a post flagged and removed which claimed you made your first sale in November this year…

No idea what you are doing but can you please stop?

If you read or heard somewhere that posting advice on the forum will get you sales then you have been lied to. It does not help at all.

Yes i also need help when i activate my account.

Archived