Need Suggestion For My gig

waleedtahir662

You literally registered this month on Fiverr. I had to wait ~40 days for my first order and from what I’ve read on other people’s first orders, I was lucky!
My suggestion is to improve your English! Pay or ask someone to help you improve your gigs. Your gig title should sound like “I will modify your T-Shirt color”. Anyway, as a personal opinion, I don’t think people would need this gig. Perhaps offering to add models on the T-Shirts would help?
People that sell different T-Shirts with different models on them would need a photo for each model they provide, you could help them with that.

Good luck!

You want to say that it is useless gig? Then i will remove this gig.:roll_eyes:

I didn’t say that your gig was “useless”. I merely said that there may not be be a market for it. I assume that you’ve alreayd done your market research, and you have a specific target customer market already primed for this. If so, great, then I wish you luck.

If not, you need to realize that just because you post a gig, that doesn’t mean there will be people flocking to whatever you offer. There’s a LOT of work involved with hosting and maintaining a successful freelance service. Fiverr is NOT a fly-by-night business. It you want to be successful – and profitable – you need to consider all the factors that go into a gig – the most important of which is your target market.

If you don’t have a target market that needs your service, then you aren’t likely to be successful with that gig. Think like a businessman. Work like an entrepreneur.

I didn’t say that your gig was “useless”. I merely said that there may not be be a market for it. I assume that you’ve alreayd done your market research, and you have a specific target customer market already primed for this. If so, great, then I wish you luck.

If not, you need to realize that just because you post a gig, that doesn’t mean there will be people flocking to whatever you offer. There’s a LOT of work involved with hosting and maintaining a successful freelance service. Fiverr is NOT a fly-by-night business. It you want to be successful – and profitable – you need to consider all the factors that go into a gig – the most important of which is your target market.

If you don’t have a target market that needs your service, then you aren’t likely to be successful with that gig. Think like a businessman. Work like an entrepreneur.

Hmmmm…🙂 .

Archived