Buyer wants to change the review

basitmehmood

Hi, yes, there is. The buyer can´t start it from his side, though, you need to initiate it.

If a seller would like to formally request that the buyer modify their feedback on an order, they may use the Resolution Center to request feedback modification request from the buyer.

I would read the whole article on that in the Help Center, while you´re at it, there are a few things one should know about feedback changes, plus lots of other good info in the rest of the Help Center articles too.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/feedback

Hi, yes, there is. The buyer can´t start it from his side, though, you need to initiate it.

If a seller would like to formally request that the buyer modify their feedback on an order, they may use the Resolution Center to request feedback modification request from the buyer.

I would read the whole article on that in the Help Center, while you´re at it, there are a few things one should know about feedback changes, plus lots of other good info in the rest of the Help Center articles too.

Thanks a lot dear. I am going to read it and then proceed further. 🙂

I just tried accessing the Resolution Center, and this comes when I click it:

image.thumb.png.b59950ba597c845d301b9859649660d1.png

Why is that happening?

i want to help.my buyer accidentally gave mea 4.7 review.and i want to change it to 5 review.can change it? please help me!

i want to help.my buyer accidentally gave mea 4.7 review.and i want to change it to 5 review.can change it? please help me!

What’s wrong with a 4.7 review? That’s a great, positive review! Why are you so desperate to have a perfect 5-star review? Be happy with the positive 4.7, and move on to your next order.

There is no such thing as an accidental review (especially since all reviews are an average of three different review categories).

If you absolutely must have those extra 0.3 stars, then use the Resolution Center to ask your buyer to change their review. The buyer, however, is under no obligation to do so if they don’t want to.

What’s wrong with a 4.7 review? That’s a great, positive review! Why are you so desperate to have a perfect 5-star review? Be happy with the positive 4.7, and move on to your next order.

There is no such thing as an accidental review (especially since all reviews are an average of three different review categories).

If you absolutely must have those extra 0.3 stars, then use the Resolution Center to ask your buyer to change their review. The buyer, however, is under no obligation to do so if they don’t want to.

i can’ to sent buyer requests because this 4.7 review.so i want to change this review.please help me! thank you

Bookmarked this, thank you for sharing.

Archived