Help for my new gig

waleedtahir662

Are you going for perfection? If so… then I’ll have to say, “not”.

But if you’re going to a gig that appears to reflect your skills, then i will say, “it’s okay”.

Personally, if I were you, I’d be asking others to assess something specific that needs to be improved, NOT asking people a yes or no question like this. 😉

Keep in mind too, hundreds of people offer background removal service. Why should people order from you instead of any one of those hundreds of other sellers?

You need to understand the market in order to be successful. And, right now, I don’t think you’ve considered this aspect of your business.

Are you going for perfection? If so… then I’ll have to say, “not”.

But if you’re going to a gig that appears to reflect your skills, then i will say, “it’s okay”.

Personally, if I were you, I’d be asking others to assess something specific that needs to be improved, NOT asking people a yes or no question like this. 😉

Keep in mind too, hundreds of people offer background removal service. Why should people order from you instead of any one of those hundreds of other sellers?

You need to understand the market in order to be successful. And, right now, I don’t think you’ve considered this aspect of your business.

You are right i should think new which reflects buyers And order me.thanks?

I just want to know My discription is better or enough?

I just want to know My discription is better or enough?

I understand that English may not be your first language. However, if you want to be successful here on Fiverr, your writing needs to be in impeccable English. I recommend that you hire someone to edit your gig, and ensure that it can be read by your English-speaking customers.

When content is as broken and hard to read in English – as your gig description currently is, you aren’t like to gain many customers.

You need to treat your gigs like a business. Simply creating a gig, does not lead to sales.

Archived