A best tip for Beginners

gmattariback

I’m not sure what you mean but I think you mean this:

I was a seller for two years for $5 for each sale before I started to earn real money on fiverr. I put in the time and effort without earning much at all to build up a good reputation.

yes I am saying same, first give cheap services to earn client then earn money 🙂

yes I am saying same, first give cheap services to earn client then earn money 🙂

first give cheap services to earn client then earn money

I beg to differ. NEVER give “cheap services”. Always deliver high-quality services – even if you offer those services at cheap prices in order to gain traction.

first give cheap services to earn client then earn money

I beg to differ. NEVER give “cheap services”. Always deliver high-quality services – even if you offer those services at cheap prices in order to gain traction.

well I am not saying deliver low quality work it’s all about provide high quality work, I am just saying provide high quality work but with low price just in starting but when you gain some worth charge the client according to the requirements ?

is it wrong ?

well I am not saying deliver low quality work it’s all about provide high quality work, I am just saying provide high quality work but with low price just in starting but when you gain some worth charge the client according to the requirements ?

is it wrong ?

is it wrong ?

It was incorrect how you said it:

I am saying same, first give cheap services to earn client then earn money

…but the gist of your suggestion is a valid new seller strategy.

Archived