Worst Day at Fiverr ever! (well... till now)

wasi0013

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/17/2017 at 2:33 PM, michael78781 said:

@wasi0013 - has this been resolved? Curious what the status is!

No, they marked all the tickets I’ve made as resolved. But, my balance is still negative… 😦 (my pending clearance is indeed paying the chargeback -204$ now)

On 12/17/2017 at 2:35 PM, lucycodex said:

You get to keep those for some reason, but not the gig. Mine was denied due to an issue with the image, which could have easily been fixed, but they told me that if it is denied, I am out of luck…

The problem is they didn’t even clarify what was the exact reason… I have asked them but they repeat the same thing and closes the issue 😠

Agreed. I will stop arguing. It seems pointless arguing with someone who openly stated they didn’t read what I said anyways, so…

About that chewable coffee I mentioned earlier. You should try it and let me know how it’s like.

Dealing with a midlife existential crisis gonna be 23 in like 3 months…still single.

@wasi0013 did you ask them to dispute the chargeback? If yes, what was their response?

That’s why they are already giving refunds to some of the orders because they know it’s easier to cover than $200 than to lose TRS.

They only give refunds when Paypal does. They don’t care if they lose sellers.

That’s why they are already giving refunds to some of the orders because they know it’s easier to cover than $200 than to lose TRS.

This is not correct. They do give refunds

Woke up in the morning with a notification that, one of my buyer cancelled a 5 star rated delivered order of 285$ out of the blue (Completed it 22 days ago and withdrawn the fee). Fiverr is showing negative balance right now 😕

Got this feedback from the seller support center

Sam Today at 13:46

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. I’m very sorry to hear about this.

The transactions referred to were canceled due to alerts from our security department. Alerts can result from a chargeback of the payment by the buyer, an alert from our payment vendor, or an alert from other users within our network of suspicious buyer activity. In such cases, we may be required to cancel a transaction or put it on hold for your own protection (for example, a stolen credit card or other fraud activities). This is part of the service we provide to maintain a safe environment for our users.

Please keep in mind that when you don’t get paid, neither does Fiverr, and we have no access to the funds. Our Trust & Safety Team is currently reviewing the buyer’s account. Due to our Privacy Policy, we cannot disclose any actions that will be taken by our Trust & Safety Team regarding the buyer’s account.

We appreciate your understanding.

The balance will zero out when your revenue funds clear. 😦

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Kind Regards,

Some moments ago, Got another notification when I returned from my office showing:

Your Do data mining and web scraping GIG is denied!

DENY REASONS

Suspicion of fraud or spam - This Gig raises suspicions of being a fraudulent service, spam or > potentially violating Fiverr or a third party TOS.

Created another ticket and waiting for hearing what does that even mean??

I have been providing web scraping services since beginning and already completed around 20 orders most of these are web scraping/ data mining tasks. More importantly, majority of my ratings I have got from that gig (15+). I didn’t get any negative review yet! The only negative review I got was on another gig… Well that’s another story

I don’t believe I will get those 285 dollars back… and, I wonder what will happen to my best selling gig…

P.S: That buyer;s account is not accessible right now!

Woke up in the morning with a notification that, one of my buyer cancelled a 5 star rated delivered order of 285$ out of the blue (Completed it 22 days ago and withdrawn the fee). Fiverr is showing negative balance right now 😕

did the buyer give an explanation why it was cancelled?

On 12/17/2017 at 2:48 PM, tamoo12 said:

did the buyer give an explanation why it was cancelled?

Nope, his account is not available.

On 12/17/2017 at 2:54 PM, ssj1236 said:

@wasi0013 did you ask them to dispute the chargeback? If yes, what was their response?

Asked about it. But, didn’t respond yet…

Okay got an update from the Support Team.

Santiago Today at 02:09
Hi again Wasi,

I do apologize for the inconvenience this may be causing you. I reviewed the order, and I see that there was a chargeback filed for the payment of this order outside of Fiverr. The funds are now being held by the payment vendor, and are not in our hands.

Please note that whenever a transaction is being reviewed by a payment vendor, we may be required to cancel a transaction or put it on hold (for example - stolen credit card or other fraud activities). This is part of the service we provide to maintain a safe environment for our users.

Keep in mind that when you don’t get paid, neither does Fiverr, and we have no access to the funds. Be aware that we want every Gig order to be successful. If a buyer abused his payment privileges, it is something literally beyond our control, but our Trust & Safety Team is already reviewing this buyer’s actions.

Buyers who do file disputes on their payments made to Fiverr, whether intentional or purposely held by payment vendor for security screening, must resolve those disputes in order to participate again in the Fiverr community, as they are in clear violation of our Terms of Service.

Based on my experience maybe 30% of the time it works (don’t know Fiverr stats though). With $5 order I wouldn’t bother, but $285 is a pretty decent size to ask at least.

The bottom line is that once the credit is paid out it’s not actually your problem anymore. Fiverr holds your credit for 14days, anything after that is their problem.

Exactly, if they can’t protect sellers after holding the fund for 14 days against possible charge back; then they should pay us instantly

Yes if Paypal does, right?

Archived