How Much A Cancelled Order Affects My Profile?

iammrinal

My Order was cancelled 11-12 days after Conpletion. Today I get a notification message saying my order was cancelled mutually. Although entire order was completed.
Whatcan be the issue? 5$ Order It was.
A Message from Paypal said that there was a Dispute. I dontget anything.Tried contacting Buyer but I am unable.

This was The Response from Fiverr Support
Hi there,

I do apologize for the inconvenience this may be causing you. I reviewed the order, and I see that there was a chargeback filed for the payment of this order outside of Fiverr. The funds are now being held by the payment vendor, and are not in our hands.

Please note that whenever a transaction is being reviewed by a payment vendor, we may be required to cancel a transaction or put it on hold (for example - stolen credit card or other fraud activities). This is part of the service we provide to maintain a safe environment for our users.

Keep in mind that when you don’t get paid, neither does Fiverr, and we have no access to the funds. Be aware that we want every Gig order to be successful. If a buyer abused his payment privileges, it is something literally beyond our control, but our Trust & Safety Team is already reviewing this buyer’s actions.

Buyers who do file disputes on their payments made to Fiverr, whether intentional or purposely held by payment vendor for security screening, must resolve those disputes in order to participate again in the Fiverr community,

Here’s what seems to happen: your balance will become negative…

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

"A dispute was opened via Paypal" and negative balance

Hi there, 4 weeks ago I did a job for a client and finished the work on time. I received 5 stars review and perfect feedback from my client. Yesterday I received the following message from Fiverr: A dispute was opened via PayPal for your order...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 9 ❤

• 2 weeks later...

Can Payback be charged by Paypal incase of Wrong Deliveries, Empty File Deliveries, Copyright Violated Deliveries?? or IS that Case looked by Fiverr??
i just got a Paypal Chargeback for no fault of mine. Neither Fiverr nor Paypal has the reason or is revealing it. My money and hard work both are gone! Is it so easy to Goof Up on Fiverr?

Why Can A Paypal Chargeback Be issued? I need detailed INfo.

You might want to read this post:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Some Info and Opinion on Chargebacks

As the issue of Paypal chargebacks has been discussed a lot recently including the horrible situation of a large chargeback for one Forum regular, I decided to spend a bit of time looking into them to see what I can find out, what other freelance...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 713 ❤

• 2 weeks later...

Suppose I deliver a large project to my buyer and then he asks for revision for which I am provided 24 hours. What if I am not able to complete the hectic work within the next24 hrs and he cancels the order and gets my delivered work for free?
How Do I save Myself?

Suppose I deliver a large project to my buyer and then he asks for revision for which I am provided 24 hours. What if I am not able to complete the hectic work within the next24 hrs and he cancels the order and gets my delivered work for free?

How Do I save Myself?

I think it’s Better to Confirm this from the CS team 😉

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

• 1 month later...

I have 3 Cancelled Orders Till Date after 4-5 months of using it. I am a Level 1 Seller. Wanted to know WHether I can be banned from Fiverr If i have more Cancelled Orders. Recently I received a message From Fiverr that I will be demoted If I get another Cancellation.
Seriously ? Demoted for Just 4 Cancelled Orders?
Why are they so strict with Cancelled Orders ? And what are the minimum number of cancelled orders One can have and also be safe?

You will have complete 90% of your order to stay in present level, also it depends on last 60 days condition. Right now, Just try not to cancel any order. After some weeks when you reach 100% order completion rate :), try to maintain the ratio 1:10. Visit your seller_analytics_dashboard to know about it more. You will be safe if you canceled 1 order out of 10 orders.

Archived