Seller "delivering" only to ask for extention

rolandtobiasz

sorry u’ve faced this, but try to contact the seller to know the reason of delay

also notice that if u cancelled the orders and got refunded it’ll affect his completed orders rate

good luck

also notice that if u cancelled the orders and got refunded it’ll affect his completed orders rate

I don’t understand your point. Are you saying it’s okay to break rules and do “empty deluvery?”

So…it would cost me $250 to give the seller a negative feedback…what a scam. wow. goodbye fiverr!

You can´t leave a public review, the ones that are visible on the seller’s profile if you take the cancellation way (and there are good reasons for that, if you think about the possibility of abuse), but you can still leave a private review which Fiverr will see and depending on what you write, chances are they´ll take a good look at the seller´s behaviour.

I had a scammer once (a buyer, or, rather, a reseller, in this case), sometime later their account was gone. If you do have a point, Fiverr most probably will investigate and react, depending on the gravity of the issue.

Sellers do get account warnings, and sellers do get banned, you know, the forum is full of threads by sellers complaining about Fiverr having banned them without a reason, often it comes out that they did violate the ToS (which your seller would have done with an “empty delivery”).

It´s a good idea to take a closer look at the ToS, and then contact Customer Support with “the story” and the relevant ToS quote.

The forum is mainly peer to peer, BTW, Customer Support is this way ➡️ https://fiverr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1. Get a refund.
  2. Contact Fiverr’s Customer Support to take action against the seller which will get him a warning and make him mend his rules.
  3. Move on and try other sellers,afterall you got your money back.

On another note,Its against Fiverr’s TOS to deliver an order like this and I would not even do it with a $5 order let alone $125, the resolution center exists for a reason which is to extend the time if needed which again you may accept or refuse.

Thank you. 🙂

The proper thing for the seller to do is open a dispute and request and extension. Then you can accept and the order continues or deny and order cancels and you get refund. I use this for buyers all the time when they are shipping me items and they don’t take shipping time into account when ordering.

_Hi i am a full time content writter and i will provide a very interested blog for your application and facebook pages. _

I am searching more and more work for this wonderful platform. i have bonus criteria if order in bulk amount. Do you have work for me? please contact me via inbox. you can also check my gigs and packages. Regards Adan.

Okay - you keep spamming, and I’ll keep flagging! 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t understand your point. Are you saying it’s okay to break rules and do “empty deluvery?”

no, breaking rules is not allowed, i suggested just to find a way to complete this deal or go with refund

Archived